REPORT: Kim Jong Un sends invitation to President Trump
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
North Korean leader Kim Jong Un in a letter last month invited President Trump to visit Pyongyang, according to a Reuters report citing a South Korean newspaper.
The development comes as nuclear talks between North Korea and the U.S. have stalled after a February summit in Vietnam.
The article goes on to state the following:
Kim spoke of his “willingness” for a third summit in the letter, according to diplomatic sources. The letter was reportedly sent in the third week of August.
— The Hill (@thehill) September 16, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Democrat calls for investigation into Elaine Chao after Mitch McConnell campaign boasts Kentucky ties
- REPORT: Poll reveals percentage of Dems who want candidates to discuss Hunter Biden
- Human waste map reveals major city is largest ‘s***hole’ in America
- REPORT: CNN responds to ‘rumor’ Trump tweeted about network’s Jeff Zucker
- HAPPENING NOW: Democratic candidates debate in Ohio
- VIDEO: ‘Cooper, Your Bias is Showing’: Debate Moderator Slammed For Biden Question
- Soros, Pelosi to speak at 3-day ‘Resistance’ conference
- REPORT: ‘Saturday Night Live’ sees big change in ratings
- BREAKING: Manafort partner describes funneling millions through Cyprus accounts
- VIDEO: Hunter Biden speaks out in exclusive interview, as past business associations come under scrutiny