REPORT: Kim Jong Un sends invitation to President Trump
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
North Korean leader Kim Jong Un in a letter last month invited President Trump to visit Pyongyang, according to a Reuters report citing a South Korean newspaper.
The development comes as nuclear talks between North Korea and the U.S. have stalled after a February summit in Vietnam.
The article goes on to state the following:
Kim spoke of his “willingness” for a third summit in the letter, according to diplomatic sources. The letter was reportedly sent in the third week of August.
— The Hill (@thehill) September 16, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Thousands crossing US-Mexico border despite nonessential travel ban, COVID-19 threat
- REPORT: Federal Officers Gunned Down At Courthouse
- VIDEO: Incredible video of undercover officer disarming man who stole rifle from police
- BREAKING: Trump calls for delay in G7 meeting, seeks expansion
- VIDEO: Biden gives fiery response after being pressured to choose a woman of color as VP
- REPORT: George Floyd’s family responds to autopsy that says his death was from underlying conditions
- REPORT: News outlet reaches deal with union to save jobs during the pandemic