REPORT: Kimmel launches racist mockery over Trump’s Supreme Court pick
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by THEWRAP.COM:
Late-night hosts were in a bit of a bind on Monday knowing that the big news of the day would break after they recorded their episodes while still needing to crack some jokes about it. But on Tuesday, they were able to go in on Donald Trump’s Supreme Court nominee, Brett Kavanaugh, which Jimmy Kimmel happily did.
“Last night, I don’t know if you watched, but President Trump made his pick for the Supreme Court. He chose Brett Kavanaugh,” Kimmel said to open this thread of his monologue, about six minutes into Tuesday’s “Jimmy Kimmel Live!”
The article goes on to state the following:
“He narrowed his candidates down to three but, in the end, Brett Kavanaugh was the white man for the job,” Kimmel quipped, to the delight of his studio audience. “So he picked him.”
On Monday, Kimmel went with a sort of generic joke in lieu of being able to clown Trump’s actual pick, presenting doctored footage of Trump announcing that he was nominating Lord Voldemort to the Supreme Court. The subtext being that it didn’t really matter who Trump picked because anybody that Trump would approve of would be a terrible choice.
To weigh in on this information provided by THEWRAP.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting THEWRAP.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Kavanaugh accuser’s husband speaks out
- BREAKING: Grassley sets new conditions for Kavanaugh accuser (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Kavanaugh accuser makes announcement about testifying before Congress
- BREAKING: House Judiciary makes announcement about ‘McCabe Memos’
- BREAKING: Spokesman for GOP on Kavanaugh nomination resigns after his own past comes to light
- VIDEO: Trump makes vow about ‘lingering stench’ at DOJ, FBI
- REPORT: Dozens of deaths in military parade attack
- POLL: Do you agree with Grassley extending Kavanaugh accuser’s deadline
- REPORT: Fans complain about Michelle Obama book tour tickets
- BREAKING: Attorneys for Kavanaugh accuser make another request in negotiations over testimony