REPORT: Kremlin responds to theory of Trump being a ‘Russian agent’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by Politico:
Top Kremlin officials are scoffing at the idea that President Donald Trump is secretly working as a Russian agent, dismissing the notion as “nonsense” and blasting U.S. journalists for their attention to the issue.
“That’s stupid,” said Yuri Ushakov, a foreign policy aide to Russian President Vladimir Putin, according to Bloomberg News. “How can the president of the United States be an agent of another country? Just think about that.”
The article goes on to state the following:
The White House was hit with a pair of bombshell reports over the weekend that involve Trump and Putin, including one from the New York Times that revealed the FBI opened a counterintelligence investigation into Trump in 2017 over whether he was wittingly or unwittingly working on Russia’s behalf.
Another report, from the Washington Post, revealed that Trump has sought to conceal the details of his meetings with Putin from members of his administration, possibly in an effort to avoid leaks.
Top Kremlin officials dismissed the idea that President Trump is secretly working as a Russian agent, saying it’s “nonsense” and blasting U.S. journalists for their attention to the issue https://t.co/BMdaoh9ynO
— POLITICO (@politico) January 16, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit Politico. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting Politico
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: GOP Sen. will back resolution to block Trump’s emergency declaration
- REPORT: Tlaib rages against event in Detroit as ‘racist bulls—‘
- OpEd: The family secret Bruce Ohr told Rod Rosenstein about Russia case
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez goes on tear defending role in Amazon’s New York exit, Twitter users blast her
- VIDEO: Survey reveals Michelle Obama’s placement in 2020 race, if she runs
- VIDEO: Maxine Waters fires up crowd, declares Trump supporters are not patriots, receives fierce backlash
- REPORT: ‘Never Trump’ leader says final blow to movement may be far-left move by Democrats
- BREAKING: Pompeo issues statement on Alabama woman who joined ISIS, denies her claim
- REPORT: Miranda Lambert’s NYPD hubby is taken off patrol
- REPORT: Conservative group blasts Ocasio-Cortez over Amazon with Times Square billboard (PHOTO)