REPORT: Lamb running on New York expressway rescued by highway patrol officer
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
New York City Police Department Highway Patrol officers saved a lamb on the loose from rush hour traffic in Brooklyn Wednesday, according to reports.
Drivers started uploading photos of the little lamb strolling along the Gowanus Expressway around 9 a.m. to Twitter, and eventually highway patrol officers were able to rescue the animal and take her to an Animal Care Center on Staten Island, CBS reported. The care center named the lamb Petunia.
The article goes on to state the following:
Investigators believe Petunia may have escaped from a nearby slaughterhouse in Sunset Park, according to a report from AM New York.
Meet Petunia! This little lamb was rescued by @NYPDHighway this morning on Gowanus Expressway in Brooklyn. She was taken to Staten Island ACC where she was later transferred to Skyland Animal Sanctuary & Rescue by founder @CritterMike. https://t.co/6Tcd5zWDDu#nycacc #boroughbred pic.twitter.com/CIXQon4Mhk
— Animal Care Centers 🐶🐱🐰 (@NYCACC) March 13, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Tucker Carlson: Ilhan Omar, Somali refugee elected to Congress, embodies ‘failed immigration system’
- EXCLUSIVE: Here’s a great way to display your patriotism
- BREAKING: Republican Congressman posts ‘Twitterstorm’ calling for Trump’s impeachment
- VIDEO: ‘American Idol’ judge flooded with complaints about ‘horrible decision’ on show
- BREAKING: Leaked records reveal shocking allegations against Tony Robbins
- BREAKING: Huge group of 325 Central Americans apprehended at border in Arizona (PHOTOS)
- REPORT: Joe Biden’s affectionate, physical style with women comes under scrutiny
- EXCLUSIVE: The final Instagram post by murdered pregnant mom Shanann Watts
- POLL: Do you support ICE’s decision to drop off migrants in U.S. counties?
- UPDATE: Trump Plan Mandates E-Verify, Protecting U.S. Jobs for Americans