REPORT: Lara Trump headlines effort to end state’s dog racing
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Lara Trump, a leading advocate for animals and President Trump’s daughter-in-law, is taking a central role in an effort to kill dog racing in Florida.
On Thursday, she will join with anti-racing supporters including Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi to push Amendment 13 which would ban commercial greyhound racing in the state after Dec. 31, 2020.
A recent court decision has raised questions if the amendment will be on the November ballot, but advocates are confident that they will win in an appeal.
The article goes on to state the following:
Trump’s support at the Greenwich, Conn., fundraiser and event, “Protect Dogs–Yes on 13,”sponsored by the greyhound protection group GREY2K USA and the Humane Society of the United States, is her latest bid to champion animals.
Trump has played a big role in getting the administration behind linking pets up with ailing veterans and recently told Secrets, “If we can do it at no or little cost to the taxpayer due to the approach of creating public-private partnerships and new synergies, then all the better. Our Pets-for-Vets concept is designed to connect pets with vets and to scale it in a way that promotes mental health and animal welfare.”
To weigh in on this information provided by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
— Paul Bedard (@SecretsBedard) August 8, 2018
— Florida Politics (@Fla_Pol) August 7, 2018
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: Shooting outside football stadium; multiple people reportedly shot
- REPORT: “It was one of the most horrific accidents I have ever seen”: Suspected DUI head-on collision kills 6 in Utah
- REPORT: Democrats hold 9-point lead over Republicans in battle for House: poll
- REPORT: Trump’s approval rating jumps higher than Obama’s ahead of midterms
- Trump Tweets: Releases statement on unstoppable caravan
- BREAKING: Guatelmala president reported nearly 100 ISIS terrorists caught
- Trump Tweets: Caravan and Dems. DML responds.
- REPORT: Ted Cruz asked if Trump is a friend or foe; his answer is complicated
- The latest photos from Mexico caravan as number hits 10k
- REPORT: Special counsel examines conflicting accounts as scrutiny of Roger Stone and WikiLeaks deepens