REPORT: Lara Trump headlines effort to end state’s dog racing
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Lara Trump, a leading advocate for animals and President Trump’s daughter-in-law, is taking a central role in an effort to kill dog racing in Florida.
On Thursday, she will join with anti-racing supporters including Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi to push Amendment 13 which would ban commercial greyhound racing in the state after Dec. 31, 2020.
A recent court decision has raised questions if the amendment will be on the November ballot, but advocates are confident that they will win in an appeal.
The article goes on to state the following:
Trump’s support at the Greenwich, Conn., fundraiser and event, “Protect Dogs–Yes on 13,”sponsored by the greyhound protection group GREY2K USA and the Humane Society of the United States, is her latest bid to champion animals.
Trump has played a big role in getting the administration behind linking pets up with ailing veterans and recently told Secrets, “If we can do it at no or little cost to the taxpayer due to the approach of creating public-private partnerships and new synergies, then all the better. Our Pets-for-Vets concept is designed to connect pets with vets and to scale it in a way that promotes mental health and animal welfare.”
To weigh in on this information provided by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
— Paul Bedard (@SecretsBedard) August 8, 2018
— Florida Politics (@Fla_Pol) August 7, 2018
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- Mexico helicopter crash kills more than a dozen day after earthquake (pictures)
- DML TV
- BREAKING: President Trump is removing US Secret Service director
- VIDEO: State of the Union attendees sing ‘Happy Birthday’ to survivor of Holocaust, 2018 synagogue shooting
- REPORT: Pelosi announces next move on Mueller report: ‘Congress will not be silent’
- BREAKING: US intelligence accuses China of using student spies to steal secrets
- REPORT: Activist Actress: “I do not have equal rights… because I have a vagina”
- SHARE VIDEO: DML warns President Trump of another hidden cost of illegal immigration
- VIDEO: Colbert hits Trump after Mueller report over ‘I’m f***d’ statement
- Dan Bongino blasts out explosive Twitter Storm on FISA Abuse memo