REPORT: The Latest: Residents evacuated for Colorado fire allowed back home
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
DENVER – The Latest on wildfires burning in the West: An evacuation order has been lifted for nearly 1,400 people who were forced to flee their homes this week by a wildfire in central Colorado.
The article goes on to state the following:
The Summit County Sheriff’s Office lifted the order on Thursday. It affected two neighborhoods in Silverthorne, Colorado, a popular jumping-off point for area ski resorts in the Rocky Mountains.
Fire officials say they’ve stopped the 90-acre (35-hectare) fire that ignited Tuesday. They credited fire breaks — areas cleared of flammable trees and vegetation between forested areas and buildings — for helping restrain the blaze’s advance toward homes and condos.
To weigh in on this information provided by FOXNEWS.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: Shooting outside football stadium; multiple people reportedly shot
- REPORT: “It was one of the most horrific accidents I have ever seen”: Suspected DUI head-on collision kills 6 in Utah
- REPORT: Democrats hold 9-point lead over Republicans in battle for House: poll
- Trump Tweets: Releases statement on unstoppable caravan
- REPORT: Trump’s approval rating jumps higher than Obama’s ahead of midterms
- BREAKING: Guatelmala president reported nearly 100 ISIS terrorists caught
- Trump Tweets: Caravan and Dems. DML responds.
- REPORT: Ted Cruz asked if Trump is a friend or foe; his answer is complicated
- The latest photos from Mexico caravan as number hits 10k
- REPORT: Special counsel examines conflicting accounts as scrutiny of Roger Stone and WikiLeaks deepens