REPORT: The Latest: Residents evacuated for Colorado fire allowed back home
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
DENVER – The Latest on wildfires burning in the West: An evacuation order has been lifted for nearly 1,400 people who were forced to flee their homes this week by a wildfire in central Colorado.
The article goes on to state the following:
The Summit County Sheriff’s Office lifted the order on Thursday. It affected two neighborhoods in Silverthorne, Colorado, a popular jumping-off point for area ski resorts in the Rocky Mountains.
Fire officials say they’ve stopped the 90-acre (35-hectare) fire that ignited Tuesday. They credited fire breaks — areas cleared of flammable trees and vegetation between forested areas and buildings — for helping restrain the blaze’s advance toward homes and condos.
To weigh in on this information provided by FOXNEWS.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News
- Hillary raises over $150k in just a few hours for illegals, DML responds
- POLL: Should kids be separated from illegal alien parents at border?
- BREAKING: Peter Strzok escorted out of FBI building amid investigation
- DML TV: Hillary says Trump spreading downright lies about border, DML responds
- UPDATE: Ex-CIA engineer charged in connection to huge breach known as Vault 7
- REPORT: Florida mom arrested after leaving 3-year-old in car for 12 hours
- REPORT: Trump plan to claw back billions in spending facing uncertain future
- REPORT: Kansas Judge Rules on Law Requiring Voters to Show Proof of Citizenship
- REPORT: ICE demands apology from New Yorker over tattoo claim
- BREAKING: L.A. sheriff’s detectives seize over 500 firearms from felon’s home (photos)