REPORT: The Latest: Residents evacuated for Colorado fire allowed back home
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
DENVER – The Latest on wildfires burning in the West: An evacuation order has been lifted for nearly 1,400 people who were forced to flee their homes this week by a wildfire in central Colorado.
The article goes on to state the following:
The Summit County Sheriff’s Office lifted the order on Thursday. It affected two neighborhoods in Silverthorne, Colorado, a popular jumping-off point for area ski resorts in the Rocky Mountains.
Fire officials say they’ve stopped the 90-acre (35-hectare) fire that ignited Tuesday. They credited fire breaks — areas cleared of flammable trees and vegetation between forested areas and buildings — for helping restrain the blaze’s advance toward homes and condos.
To weigh in on this information provided by FOXNEWS.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Former ‘Apprentice’ Troy McClain responds to allegations that he played ‘N-word’ tape for Omarosa
- REPORT: CDC warns massive measles outbreak has hit 21 states
- BREAKING: Trump revokes security clearance of former Obama administration CIA director (video)
- REPORT: Philadelphia mom who paid $25k for prom send off is charged with defrauding US government
- REPORT: Jimmy Kimmel recalls stunning incident with Omarosa
- VIDEO: Dem Set to Become First Muslim Woman in Congress Pledges to ‘Absolutely’ Vote Against Aid to Israel
- REPORT: Pregnant mom and her 2 daughters missing, may be endangered
- REPORT: Ex-CIA Director John Brennan fires back after White House revokes his security clearance (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Former Trump employee releases statement on Omarosa
- REPORT: Somali refugee wins Democratic primary in Keith Ellison’s old district