REPORT: Laura Ingraham’s estranged brother calls her a ‘monster,’ she responds
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Curtis Ingraham, the brother of Fox News’ Laura Ingraham, accused the television host of being a “monster” and suggested her “emotional heart is just kind of dead,” according to a new report.
Although Ingraham admitted he used to be “very close” to his sister, he confessed they now have “very limited contact at this point.” He has since used his Twitter account to condemn her.
The article goes on to state the following:
This year, he urged advertisers to withdraw their support from her show after she mocked David Hogg, a survivor from the Parkland, Fla., shooting. He also apologized to NBA star LeBron James after his sister said the basketball player should “shut up and dribble” rather than criticize President Trump.
“I think she’s a monster,” Ingraham said, according to the Daily Beast.
— The Advocate (@TheAdvocateMag) September 12, 2018
Ingraham said he opposes his sister for “his own sanity.”
“The reason I’m sharing these details is because of what is happening in our country,” Ingraham said. “Our country has been thrown into this divisive state. So now, I feel like I have got to speak out; I’ve got to speak for my own sanity.”
Ingraham, who is gay, claimed he and his sister aren’t close due to their opposing views on the LGBT community, and said that her personality is “destructive.”
“She’s very smart, she’s very well-spoken, but her emotional heart is just kind of dead,” Ingraham said. “And you see it in her face when you see her on TV. She’s ready to destroy. She does not listen to understand — she listens to respond. And her response is always an attack.”
In response, Laura Ingraham said she was surprised and “saddened” to learn of her brother’s comments.
“My siblings and I are shocked and saddened to learn of these false and hurtful online postings,” Laura Ingraham said in a statement. “Although we’ve been estranged from him for many years, we love our brother and miss him very much.”
To weigh in on this information provided by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- POLL: Do you view Trump’s attacks on McCain as disrespectful?
- BREAKING: American Islamic Group launches effort demanding Jeanine Pirro, Tucker Carlson be FIRED by Fox News
- REPORT: Update on Fox News host Jeanine Pirro program
- REPORT: Country singer dead at 35 after accidental shooting
- BREAKING: Former Muslim Murdoch Executive Says He Quit Over Fox’s ‘Anti-Muslim Rhetoric’ (AUDIO)
- BREAKING: Marine Corps commandant warns deploying troops to the border poses ‘unacceptable risk’
- BREAKING: Clinton, in newly revealed emails, discussed classified foreign policy matters, secretive ‘private’ comms channel with Israel
- REPORT: Sen. McSally spoke with Trump over McCain attacks
- VIDEO: Fox News Hosts Tear Into Trump Over John McCain Attacks
- VIDEO: Kellyanne Conway weighs in on Trump & husband dispute