REPORT: Laura Ingraham’s ratings following vacation, ad pulls announced
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by DAILYCALLER.COM:
Fox News host Laura Ingraham maintained her show’s position as the number one cable news program in its time slot in her first week back since a pre-planned Easter vacation.
According to Mediaite, “The Ingraham Angle” averaged 2.69 million viewers last week, with Lawrence O’Donnell’s “Last Word” on MSNBC coming in at close second with 2.6 million. Bringing up the rear was CNN’s “Tonight,” with 1.29 million watchers.
It is important to note that the article goes on to state the following:
The good news comes for Ingraham after Parkland survivor and gun control activist David Hogg, along with Media Matters, had hoped to drive her from the airwaves because of a tweet the Fox News host had made about Hogg’s college application rejections. While several companies did cave in to the pressure to pull their advertising from Ingraham’s show, others, notably including My Pillow, stood firm. Additionally, Ace Hardware decided to keep their advertising on the show, reversing course on their previous decision to pull.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting DAILYCALLER.COM.
Trending on DML News
- GONE VIRAL: Mom of killed Navy SEAL hero rips Democrat for Purple Heart for Strzok comment
- Gowdy: Rosenstein should not be impeached, public hearings a joke
- REPORT: James Woods threatened by Stormi Daniels’ lawyer
- REPORT: California Dems stun Sen Feinstein
- POLL: Who is the most dangerous Democrat in 2020?
- REPORT: Gowdy says Mueller probe is not a witch hunt
- CLAIM: Princes Charles and William refused to meet Trump
- ANSWER to who had more fake Twitter accounts, Obama, Clinton or Trump
- REPORT: White House explains why interview with CNN was cancelled
- VIDEO: Hillary Clinton Attacks Trump With Vengeance In Address To Teachers Convention