REPORT: Laura Ingraham’s ratings following vacation, ad pulls announced
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by DAILYCALLER.COM:
Fox News host Laura Ingraham maintained her show’s position as the number one cable news program in its time slot in her first week back since a pre-planned Easter vacation.
According to Mediaite, “The Ingraham Angle” averaged 2.69 million viewers last week, with Lawrence O’Donnell’s “Last Word” on MSNBC coming in at close second with 2.6 million. Bringing up the rear was CNN’s “Tonight,” with 1.29 million watchers.
It is important to note that the article goes on to state the following:
The good news comes for Ingraham after Parkland survivor and gun control activist David Hogg, along with Media Matters, had hoped to drive her from the airwaves because of a tweet the Fox News host had made about Hogg’s college application rejections. While several companies did cave in to the pressure to pull their advertising from Ingraham’s show, others, notably including My Pillow, stood firm. Additionally, Ace Hardware decided to keep their advertising on the show, reversing course on their previous decision to pull.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting DAILYCALLER.COM.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Omar Holding Secret Fundraisers with Islamic Groups Tied to Terror
- VIDEO: Fox News correspondent: Trump ‘glared at me like I’ve never seen him glare at me before’
- REPORT: Parkland shooting survivor takes her own life
- EXCLUSIVE: Schumer and Pelosi release joint statement about Mueller report (VIDEO)
- VIDEO: Beto O’Rourke questioned by Afghanistan vet as aides drag him away
- EXCLUSIVE: Sen. Grassley releases statement, with warning, about the end of Mueller’s investigation
- VIDEO: Rep. Eric Swalwell: Trump will still have “indictments waiting for him” when he leaves office
- POLL: Was the Mueller investigation a ‘witch hunt’?
- EXCLUSIVE: Effort to push back on the rising socialist agenda is catching fire
- VIDEO: Middle Eastern Women’s Group Blasts Fox News Over Dumping Judge Jeanine