REPORT: Lawmaker unveils new program to push candidates to support ‘Medicare for All’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Rep. Pramila Jayapal, D-Wash., unveiled a new “Medicare for All” PAC Wednesday that would back candidates who support a “Medicare for All” program to insure all Americans through Medicare, the federal healthcare program for seniors.
“American families are hurting and public officials need to do better, because no family should be one healthcare crisis away from bankruptcy or a lifetime of paying off medical debt. Insurance companies, drug manufacturers and special interest groups have been standing in the way of real progress for too long — it’s time we fought back,” Jayapal said in a statement.
The article goes on to state the following:
Jayapal described the PAC as a “grass-roots movement committed to supporting candidates and initiatives around the country” in a video released from NowThis News.
Exclusive: Rep. Pramila Jayapal is launching a new Medicare for all PAC to fund candidates, initiatives and new research pic.twitter.com/w1HIRpTq6D
— NowThis (@nowthisnews) September 12, 2018
I’m starting the first #MedicareForAll fund to help lift up and elect congressional candidates who believe in single payer healthcare. The time for taking incremental steps towards health justice is over. Now is the time to be bold. https://t.co/MT0GKR1D0P
— Pramila Jayapal (@PramilaJayapal) September 12, 2018
Rep. Pramila Jayapal announced new PAC will support candidates promoting universal health care https://t.co/IawgLoSfk2
— Roll Call (@rollcall) September 12, 2018
— The Hill (@thehill) September 12, 2018
News: @repjayapal is founding a Medicare for All PAC to “lift up and support candidates who are … supporting the idea of Medicare for all.” She envisions it serving as both a source for small-dollar donations — and information about the policy. https://t.co/rWPZN57Lv5
— Daniel Marans (@danielmarans) September 12, 2018
.@PramilaJayapal launching “Medicare for All” PAC, which says it “will support candidates, initiatives, research and proposals around the country that share the common conviction that health care is a human right”: https://t.co/YyFIR7N6nA pic.twitter.com/4JRsMC2nFW
— David Wright (@DavidWright_CNN) September 12, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- Border Protection seized enough fentanyl to kill entire population of the United States
- RESEARCH: Number of Muslims in the US; how many are radical; impact on welfare
- REPORT: Mark Meadows views NEW ‘Strzok coverup’ material at DOJ
- POLL: Should Tucker Carlson be fired from Fox News?
- Princess Diana’s death was no accident, say couple who witnessed crash
- Cost of open borders exposed in Muslim refugee oath (video)
- Heat wave dubbed the ‘death ridge’ will scorch the southeastern US
- REPORT: Trump vows to ‘end’ Iran amid ‘threats’
- POLL: Should Adam Schiff be removed from office for lying to the American public?
- REPORT: Calif. Senate passes humongous spending plan that would expand benefits to people in U.S. illegally