REPORT: Lawmaker unveils new program to push candidates to support ‘Medicare for All’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Rep. Pramila Jayapal, D-Wash., unveiled a new “Medicare for All” PAC Wednesday that would back candidates who support a “Medicare for All” program to insure all Americans through Medicare, the federal healthcare program for seniors.
“American families are hurting and public officials need to do better, because no family should be one healthcare crisis away from bankruptcy or a lifetime of paying off medical debt. Insurance companies, drug manufacturers and special interest groups have been standing in the way of real progress for too long — it’s time we fought back,” Jayapal said in a statement.
The article goes on to state the following:
Jayapal described the PAC as a “grass-roots movement committed to supporting candidates and initiatives around the country” in a video released from NowThis News.
Exclusive: Rep. Pramila Jayapal is launching a new Medicare for all PAC to fund candidates, initiatives and new research pic.twitter.com/w1HIRpTq6D
— NowThis (@nowthisnews) September 12, 2018
I’m starting the first #MedicareForAll fund to help lift up and elect congressional candidates who believe in single payer healthcare. The time for taking incremental steps towards health justice is over. Now is the time to be bold. https://t.co/MT0GKR1D0P
— Pramila Jayapal (@PramilaJayapal) September 12, 2018
Rep. Pramila Jayapal announced new PAC will support candidates promoting universal health care https://t.co/IawgLoSfk2
— Roll Call (@rollcall) September 12, 2018
— The Hill (@thehill) September 12, 2018
News: @repjayapal is founding a Medicare for All PAC to “lift up and support candidates who are … supporting the idea of Medicare for all.” She envisions it serving as both a source for small-dollar donations — and information about the policy. https://t.co/rWPZN57Lv5
— Daniel Marans (@danielmarans) September 12, 2018
.@PramilaJayapal launching “Medicare for All” PAC, which says it “will support candidates, initiatives, research and proposals around the country that share the common conviction that health care is a human right”: https://t.co/YyFIR7N6nA pic.twitter.com/4JRsMC2nFW
— David Wright (@DavidWright_CNN) September 12, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- POLL: Should Kavanagh be confirmed to the Supreme Court?
- REPORT: Hundreds of teen gangsters go on terrorizing rampage, police close amusement park
- BREAKING: Senate panel schedules vote for Kavanaugh
- BREAKING: Was Avenatti ‘duped’ by bombshell Kavanaugh claims?
- REPORT: 23-year old pageant winner dramatically STRIPPED of her crown for ‘lie’ (video/pictures)
- REPORT: Kavanaugh accuser’s lawyer sends letter with new complaint about hearing
- VIDEO: Stunning “flashback video” emerges of Joe Biden on sexual misconduct investigations
- VIDEO: UN audience laughs when Trump remarks on achievements
- BREAKING: Senators told to expect to be in town this weekend: See why
- REPORT: Kavanaugh classmates rescind names from statement rejecting second accuser’s allegation