REPORT: Legal fight between moonwalker Buzz Aldrin and kids is over
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
ORLANDO, Fla. – A lawyer for Apollo 11 moonwalker Buzz Aldrin says a legal fight over whether Aldrin is competent to manage his affairs is over.
Attorney Keith Durkin said Wednesday that two of Aldrin’s adult children have withdrawn their petition seeking guardianship of Aldrin’s affairs, and the former astronaut has dropped his civil lawsuit against his children and former manager. Aldrin had accused them of financial shenanigans and slandering him.
The article goes on to state the following:
The 89-year-old Aldrin says in a statement that the end of the legal fighting will help restore family harmony.
— Buzz Aldrin (@TheRealBuzz) March 13, 2019
Apollo 11 astronaut Buzz Aldrin has dropped a lawsuit that accused two of his children and the family foundation of abusing his finances and trust. https://t.co/6BF9yMMfYo
— USA TODAY (@USATODAY) March 13, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News
- EXCLUSIVE: Comey responds to conclusions on Mueller report with only three words, DML responds
- REPORT: Dr Dre says his daughter got into USC on her own despite $70m donation
- EXCLUSIVE: Eric Trump speaks out on Mueller report, sends message to CNN’s Acosta
- REPORT: Dem 2020 candidate says: Trump ‘Should Never Have Been Able to Come Within Cheating Distance of the Oval Office’
- REPORT: Alyssa Milano urges Hollywood to boycott Georgia over ‘heartbeat’ abortion bill
- Bette Midler goes into meltdown on Twitter, DML makes dig
- REPORT: Brett Kavanaugh lands exciting new job opportunity
- REPORT: Sen. Graham sends ominous tweet to Comey
- REPORT: Ivanka Trump quotes Abraham Lincoln in response to Mueller report findings
- EXCLUSIVE: Judge Jeanine Pirro makes public comments on Fox News controversy