REPORT: Liberal actress offers to foster migrant children brought to New York
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by NYPost.com:
Actress Alyssa Milano wants to take in one of the hundreds of immigrant children housed in foster care facilities in Harlem, who were torn from their parents under President Trump’s “zero tolerance” immigration policy.
The native of Bensonhurst, Brooklyn, wrote to the CEO of Cayuga Centers, Edward Myers Hayes, on Thursday, offering to help, according to a letter obtained by The Post.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Based on New York City news reports detailing a covert, dark-of-night transport of children it appears your organization has stepped up to temporarily care for these poor souls. I, along with others — while fervently against the White House policy that put these children in your care — acknowledge your efforts,” wrote Milano, 45.
“With this, I write to offer my assistance. Like many people touched by this tragedy, I have thought about ways I can help,” she added. “As a mother, I know that children need to be reunited with their parents in the United States more than anything.”
“I will register with the appropriate authorities so I can bring some of these children into my home and foster them during this time of need,” she offered in the letter. “Afterwards, I will help ensure they get the help they need to fight their cases, stay, and win. I am sure this is something many other Americans would consider a moral and patriotic duty, as well.”
“I will register with the appropriate authorities so I can bring some of these children into my home and foster them … I am sure this is something many other Americans would consider a moral and patriotic duty, as well.” https://t.co/spPHi1UnWV
— Rob Bennett (@rob_bennett) June 21, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by NYPost.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting NYPost.com
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Hundreds of Yale alumnae take action against Kavanaugh with open letter
- BREAKING: McConnell makes big announcement about Kavanaugh vote in fiery speech (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Kavanaugh fires back at latest allegation, releases letter
- BREAKING: Feinstein makes demand about Kavanaugh after new allegation
- REPORT: Brett Kavanaugh defends himself against second sexual misconduct accusation
- BREAKING: Maryland police respond to claim about investigating Kavanaugh allegations
- REPORT: Grassley releases letter detailing Kavanaugh sexual assault allegation
- BREAKING: Axios drops bombshell claim on Rosenstein
- REPORT: Letter from Kavanaugh accuser to Grassley released to public, Grassley responds
- BREAKING: International human rights group demands halt of Kavanaugh nomination for new bizarre allegation