REPORT: Lieberman Urges Congress To Talk To Members With Anti-Israel Views
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by DAILYCALLER.COM:
WASHINGTON — Former Connecticut Sen. and 2004 Democratic Vice Presidential candidate Joe Lieberman wants members of Congress to stand up for Israel when younger freshmen members speak out against the Jewish state.
“These are people who are new here and people who have a different attitude towards Israel ought to talk to them,” Lieberman told The Daily Caller on Thursday when he visited the Capitol.
The article goes on to state the following:
Anti-Israel comments made by Michigan Democratic Rep. Rashida Tlaib and Minnesota Democratic Rep. Ilhan Omar have been scrutinized by Republicans and made several Democratic lawmakers uncomfortable since the new session started.
Omar has written, “Israel has hypnotized the world, may Allah awaken the people and help them see the evil doings of Israel.”
— The Daily Caller (@DailyCaller) February 8, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit DAILYCALLER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting DAILYCALLER.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Mexican troops drew weapons on American soldiers on US side of the border
- VIDEO: Pint-sized Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez impersonator cracks up the internet
- CLAIM: Sri Lanka: Seven arrested for Easter Sunday jihad massacres, death toll passes 190
- REPORT: Former Obama White House counsel set to stand trial
- VIDEO: Fox News Contributor Says Hillary ‘Gave’ Russians Money During 2016 Campaign
- About (ratings)
- UPDATE: Cops questioning suspect in connection with sickening Brooklyn ax murder, victims identified [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Grassley warns White House not to oust any more top immigration officials
- VIDEO: April Ryan slams Mike Huckabee in fiery Twitter feud
- VIDEO: President Trump Keeps His Promise To 95-Year-Old WWII Vet