REPORT: Lindsey Graham declares President Trump won’t cave in fight for border wall
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) said on Thursday that President Trump won’t “capitulate” in his call for border wall funding, adding that there was “no end in sight” to the ongoing partial government shutdown.
“President Trump cannot and will not capitulate on his promise to secure the border,” Graham, who has been leading negotiations to resolve the ongoing partial government shutdown, wrote on Twitter. “That includes walls and physical barriers where appropriate.”
The article goes on to state the following:
“Shutdown continues. No end in sight,” he added. The shutdown, which entered its 20th day on Thursday, is the second-longest in U.S. history.
President Trump cannot and will not capitulate on his promise to secure the border. That includes walls and physical barriers where appropriate.
Shutdown continues, no end in sight.
— Lindsey Graham (@LindseyGrahamSC) January 10, 2019
— The Hill (@thehill) January 10, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: White House explains bandage on Trump’s hand, Twitter goes wild (PHOTOS)
- BREAKING: Pelosi sends letter to Trump on his State of the Union address
- VIDEO: Clemson Tigers get ANOTHER meal invite after Trump’s fast-food meal
- REPORT: Kremlin responds to theory of Trump being a ‘Russian agent’
- VIDEO: Border ranchers share alarm about prayer rugs found on their property
- REPORT: Clemson quarterback says White House quote is fake
- REPORT: Rashida Tlaib lambasts ‘right wing media’ over coverage of picture with pro-Hezbollah activist
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez, freshmen Dems attempt to hand deliver request to McConnell (pictures)
- REPORT: House passes relief bill to fund government, six Republicans vote with Dems
- REPORT: NBCUniversal Chief makes admission on Megyn Kelly