REPORT: Lindsey Graham declares President Trump won’t cave in fight for border wall
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) said on Thursday that President Trump won’t “capitulate” in his call for border wall funding, adding that there was “no end in sight” to the ongoing partial government shutdown.
“President Trump cannot and will not capitulate on his promise to secure the border,” Graham, who has been leading negotiations to resolve the ongoing partial government shutdown, wrote on Twitter. “That includes walls and physical barriers where appropriate.”
The article goes on to state the following:
“Shutdown continues. No end in sight,” he added. The shutdown, which entered its 20th day on Thursday, is the second-longest in U.S. history.
President Trump cannot and will not capitulate on his promise to secure the border. That includes walls and physical barriers where appropriate.
Shutdown continues, no end in sight.
— Lindsey Graham (@LindseyGrahamSC) January 10, 2019
— The Hill (@thehill) January 10, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: American Islamic Group launches effort demanding Jeanine Pirro, Tucker Carlson be FIRED by Fox News
- REPORT: Update on Fox News host Jeanine Pirro program
- POLL: Do you view Trump’s attacks on McCain as disrespectful?
- REPORT: Country singer dead at 35 after accidental shooting
- BREAKING: Former Muslim Murdoch Executive Says He Quit Over Fox’s ‘Anti-Muslim Rhetoric’ (AUDIO)
- VIDEO: Chris Kyle’s Iraqi interpreter gets US citizenship, has something say about Trump’s immigration policy
- BREAKING: Marine Corps commandant warns deploying troops to the border poses ‘unacceptable risk’
- BREAKING: Clinton, in newly revealed emails, discussed classified foreign policy matters, secretive ‘private’ comms channel with Israel
- REPORT: Sen. McSally spoke with Trump over McCain attacks
- REPORT: WikiLeaks founder releases statement on House Judiciary request for documents