REPORT: Lindsey Graham declares President Trump won’t cave in fight for border wall
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) said on Thursday that President Trump won’t “capitulate” in his call for border wall funding, adding that there was “no end in sight” to the ongoing partial government shutdown.
“President Trump cannot and will not capitulate on his promise to secure the border,” Graham, who has been leading negotiations to resolve the ongoing partial government shutdown, wrote on Twitter. “That includes walls and physical barriers where appropriate.”
The article goes on to state the following:
“Shutdown continues. No end in sight,” he added. The shutdown, which entered its 20th day on Thursday, is the second-longest in U.S. history.
President Trump cannot and will not capitulate on his promise to secure the border. That includes walls and physical barriers where appropriate.
Shutdown continues, no end in sight.
— Lindsey Graham (@LindseyGrahamSC) January 10, 2019
— The Hill (@thehill) January 10, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Rep. Gaetz makes rare move to join Dem on amendment to block Trump on Iran
- BREAKING: Minnesota Lawmaker Calls For Ethics Investigation Into Rep. Ilhan Omar [VIDEO]
- UPDATE: David Ortiz shooting: Authorities reveal plot to kill ‘Big Papi’, 6 detained
- REPORT: DNA tests reveal shocking percentage of suspected fraudulent migrant families were unrelated
- VIDEO: Trump presents Medal of Honor to Staff Sergeant David Bellavia
- REPORT: Tear Gas And Cages: What Immigration Enforcement Looked Like Under Vice President Joe Biden (PICTURES)
- BREAKING: Podium placement for first Democratic debate revealed
- REPORT: Gillibrand announces progress toward securing 9/11 victim benefits
- Text messages discredit anti-gun march organizer’s alleged statement claiming Hunter Pollack was invited to speak at march
- REPORT: Iranian president lashes out with insult at Trump White House amid new sanctions