REPORT: A-list actor arrested on DUI charges during early-morning stop
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by CBSNEWS.COM:
Authorities say actor Vince Vaughn was arrested early Sunday on suspicion of driving under the influence. The arrest occurred when Vaughn stopped at a DUI checkpoint in Manhattan Beach, California, police said in a news release.
Vaughn, 48, was released from custody after being issued a citation to appear in court, police said.
The article goes on to state the following:
TMZ reports that Vaughn was also charged with obstruction of a police officer after he and an unidentified passenger allegedly initially refused to exit the vehicle. The passenger was reportedly charged with obstruction of an officer and public intoxication. He also posted bail.
The Manhattan Beach Police Department has released Vince Vaughn’s mugshot after the actor was arrested early Sunday morning in California on suspicion of driving while under the influence and resisting arrest. https://t.co/V2iwtmSORB pic.twitter.com/xB4ZXJg8zu
— Fox News (@FoxNews) June 10, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by CBSNEWS.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting CBSNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: New Mexico compound mysteriously destroyed by authorities
- UPDATE: Colorado girls’ bodies were submerged in crude oil for 4 days
- REPORT: ESPN makes announcement about national anthem for NFL games
- VIDEO: Chilling family videos emerge of murdered woman killed by husband
- VIDEO: Toddler recorded in family video praising the father accused of killing her
- REPORT: NYT gives estimate of tapes Omarosa believed to have in stash
- REPORT: Review of emails from DOJ’s Bruce Ohr reveals new details on dossier scandal
- BREAKING: Court deals another blow to Trump delay of an Obama regulation
- REPORT: Parkland shooter: Seven key facts hidden in the school district’s report
- BREAKING: Trump calls Justice official a ‘disgrace,’ vows to revoke clearance (Video)