REPORT: List released of business leaders dining with Trump amid trade row
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
President Trump will dine with just over a dozen business leaders at his resort in Bedminster, N.J. on Tuesday amid his ongoing trade disputes with several nations including Mexico, Canada and the European Union.
Politico’s Jake Sherman reported that Trump will dine with several industry leaders in resource management, manufacturing, and other fields impacted by the escalating trade conflict between the his administration and foreign nations.
The article goes on to state the following:
Included on the list are several companies hit specifically by Trump administration tariffs on paper, steel, and aluminum: International Paper’s Mark Sutton, Boeing’s Dennis Muilenberg, and Fiat Chrysler’s Michael Manley.
Indra Nooyi, CEO of PepsiCo, will also attend the dinner with the president Tuesday, according to Politico, as will Boston Beer’s Jim Koch. PepsiCo, which own orange juice brand Tropicana, faces a Canadian tariff on orange juice, while the managing director of the American Beverage Instituge called Trump’s tariffs on aluminum an “attack on American beer” last month.
— Jake Sherman (@JakeSherman) August 7, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by TheHill.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- EXCLUSIVE: The final Instagram post by murdered pregnant mom Shanann Watts
- VIDEO: Trump admits paying off mortgage in old video clip
- REPORT: Kevin Spacey movie earns jaw-dropping meager amount on opening day
- UPDATE: Colorado girls’ bodies were submerged in crude oil for 4 days
- REPORT: Over 70 former intel officers and leaders denounce Trump’s threat to revoke clearances
- REPORT: Ex-employee ‘whistleblower’ makes disturbing allegations against Tesla
- BREAKING: Trump lawyer cooperating, sharing details for Mueller probe
- REPORT: Insider says FDNY brawl ‘one of the most severe beatings seen on tape’
- REPORT: U.S. special counsel recommends six months in prison for Papadopoulos
- REPORT: Military Judge issues stunning ruling on 9/11 Guantánamo detainees