REPORT: Long-running reality show canceled after cheating guest dies by suicide
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
British broadcaster ITV on Wednesday canceled a popular, long-running daytime reality show after the death of a guest who failed a lie-detector test during a recording.
ITV chief executive Carolyn McCall said “The Jeremy Kyle Show” was being scrapped “given the gravity of recent events.”
The tabloid-style talk show, which had run for 14 years, was pulled after 63-year-old Steve Dymond was found dead at a home in Portsmouth, southern England, on May 9.
The article goes on to state the following:
On an episode filmed earlier this month, Dymond took a lie-detector test to convince his fiancee that he had not been unfaithful, but was told he had failed.
The episode has not been aired.
‘Jeremy Kyle Show’ canceled after cheating guest dies by suicidehttps://t.co/56vRqiYsPQ
— Dr. James Scott, Jr. (@ScottyJWS) May 15, 2019
— Mirror Celeb (@MirrorCeleb) May 13, 2019
— Mirror Celeb (@MirrorCeleb) May 14, 2019
‘I CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT YOU’ Jeremy Kyle guest died of a drug overdose after failing lie detector test that exposed cheating
Steve Dymond 63 sent a tragic final text to his ex-partner Jane saying: ‘I just wanted to say sorry before I go’ https://t.co/NxZTrNys6L
— 🇬🇧💖Kelly Louise 💖🇬🇧 (@kellyUKx) May 14, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News
- Footage of NY legislator’s embarrassing traffic stop released to the public (VIDEO)
- REPORT: Lion kills worker after escaping enclosure at North Carolina animal center
- REPORT: Dershowitz suggests FBI ‘thoroughly’ investigate Swetnick affidavit, Avenatti responds
- REPORT: High school student killed, 3 teens injured in crash one day after prom
- REPORT: CNN host calls Benghazi scandal a ‘sham’ during debate on Mueller probe
- REPORT: State House votes to expand number of medical professions allowed to perform abortions
- REPORT: Ben Carson sends Oreos to Democrat who quizzed him
- BREAKING: Pelosi speaks after closed-door Dem meeting, makes allegation against Trump [VIDEO]
- EXCLUSIVE: Pelosi gives her version of explosive meeting with Trump [VIDEO]
- REPORT: McConnell campaign raises stunning haul from ‘Cocaine Mitch’ T-shirt sales