REPORT: Longtime sportscaster charged with felony after removing ‘racist’ word from sign
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Longtime sportscaster Warner Wolf has been charged with a felony after allegedly damaging a sign at his Florida gated community that he reportedly considers racist.
The 81-year-old Wolf surrendered last Thursday on a felony criminal mischief charge, according to The Associated Press.
The article goes on to state the following:
He was released on a $5,000 bond, according to BuzzFeed News.
Police say surveillance video shows Wolf removing the word “plantation” from the gate at Classics Plantation Estates in Naples.
WARNER GOT HIS WAY —
Famous sportscaster Warner Wolf got arrested in Naples, accused of tearing down part of a neighborhood sign.
See the pic? Says Classics…Estates. Used to say Classics Plantation Estates.
But Wolf thinks “plantation” is racist. Cops say he tore it down. pic.twitter.com/XBMOWR6qpc
— Jeff Butera (@ABC7Jeff) February 8, 2019
FREE WARNER WOLF!
Good for him! https://t.co/dgo9Kr9ika
— Tom the Dancing Bug (@RubenBolling) February 8, 2019
— Benjamin Freed (@brfreed) February 8, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Mexican troops drew weapons on American soldiers on US side of the border
- VIDEO: Pint-sized Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez impersonator cracks up the internet
- REPORT: Former Obama White House counsel set to stand trial
- VIDEO: Fox News Contributor Says Hillary ‘Gave’ Russians Money During 2016 Campaign
- About (ratings)
- UPDATE: Cops questioning suspect in connection with sickening Brooklyn ax murder, victims identified [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Grassley warns White House not to oust any more top immigration officials
- CLAIM: Sri Lanka: Seven arrested for Easter Sunday jihad massacres, death toll passes 190