REPORT: Lori Loughlin’s daughter, Olivia Jade, reportedly didn’t fill out her own college application
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
As Lori Loughlin’s daughter, Olivia Jade Giannulli, has her merits as a USC student called into question in the wake of the ongoing college admissions scandal, new court documents reveal that the issue may be worse than once thought.
As previously reported, Loughlin was one of many caught up in the scandal in which affluent families paid now cooperating witness William “Rick” Singer in system that helped youngsters get favorable treatment on tests, fake their way as recruits on sports teams and much more in order to secure a position at the University of their choice.
The article goes on to state the following:
“[Our younger daughter] has not submitted all her colleges [sic] apps and is confused on how to do so,” Loughlin allegedly wrote in December 2017. “I want to make sure she gets those in as I don’t want to call any attention to [her] with her little friend at [her high school]. Can you tell us how to proceed?”
Singer allegedly then directed an employee to fill out and submit the applications on behalf of Giannulli. If true, it would mean that the YouTube star didn’t lift much of a finger to get herself into USC.
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- Fox advertiser: Fox viewers are ‘f-ing idiots’
- REPORT: Man forced neighbors do chores so ‘they knew what it was like to be slaves’
- TRILOGY DVD (They Come to America I, II, and III)
- VIDEO: Trump comments on Navy UFO sightings
- REPORT: Popular teen magazine promotes prostitution, sexting, to an audience of minors
- VIDEO: Fan who threw beer on NFL player should be prosecuted, agent says
- REPORT: Muslim Mob Burns Christian Church After Arrest
- REPORT: State Department identifies 23 violations, ‘multiple security incidents’ concerning Clinton emails
- REPORT: Critics pan Jim Acosta’s new book, Twitter ROASTS him
- REPORT: Trump says U.S., Guatemala negotiating legal wall against migrants