REPORT: Lou Dobbs warns Trump could lose base to Warren if he doesn’t do this
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Fox Business host Lou Dobbs warned President Trump is at risk of alienating his base if he does not fulfill his campaign promise of building a wall along the U.S.-Mexico border, setting up defectors to rally behind Sen. Elizabeth Warren.
As a panel discussion Monday evening turned to the Trump administration paving the way for stricter standards for immigrants seeking green cards and White House counselor Kellyanne Conway saying Republicans can reach a deal on gun control legislation, Dobbs argued the president’s reelection chances are in doubt if he does not stay true to his hard-line approach to illegal immigration.
The article goes on to state the following:
“His base is expecting a wall. They’re expecting illegal immigration to be stopped. Instead, immigration year over year is rising significantly,” Dobbs said on Lou Dobbs Tonight, adding, “This is not going well.”
“You know who is coming straight at the president? Focusing on the forgotten man and the forgotten woman — and that is Pocahontas herself, Elizabeth Warren. Senator Warren is going straight at the working man and woman in this country and talking about taxing the rich and raising hell. And it seems to be resonating in these early days,” he said.
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Fox contributor files $15M defamation suit for ‘reckless disregard for the truth’ against media outlet
- VIDEO: Michelle Obama declares she’s ‘waiting to be asked’ for help by Democratic nominee
- VIDEO: Video captures horrifying moment of deadly New Zealand volcano eruption, Americans among tourists trapped on island
- VIDEO: Witness makes admission about Ukranian phone call, Schiff jumps in to halt Nunes’s questioning
- REPORT: Mother of San Bernardino terrorist fighting DOJ over life insurance
- REPORT: Social Security announces Cost of Living increase for 2020
- EXCLUSIVE: Speculation running wild over mystery about Pelosi’s nose [PHOTOS]
- BREAKING: Chilling new details revealed about Saudi students’ actions before Florida naval base attack [VIDEO]
- VIDEO: Rudy Giuliani snaps at Fox News host: ‘I’m embarrassing you’
- REPORT: Terror attack? Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis calls for gun restrictions after Pensacola shooting