REPORT: Magazine warns of ‘Creepy Infiltration’ of Chick-fil-A restaurants in NYC
DML News is the most efficient, fair, and balanced news aggregation service on the internet. In our ongoing effort to educate and inform people about what is being published and reported around the world, DML News offers the following information:
Published by BREITBART.COM
The New Yorker announced in a blatantly anti-Christian essay Friday that the arrival of Chick-fil-A restaurants in New York City “feels like an infiltration, in no small part because of its pervasive Christian traditionalism.”
The April 13 article by Dan Piepenbring, ominously titled “Chick-fil-A’s Creepy Infiltration of New York City,” reads like old Ku Klux Klan propaganda against Catholics, Jews, and blacks. It is evident from the first line through the last that the only thing that disturbs Mr. Piepenbring about the restaurant chain is the overt Christian faith of its owners.
It is important to note that the article goes on to state the following:
Apparently unaware of just how bigoted his essay sounds, Piepenbring offers as evidence of Chick-fil-A’s “creepiness” that its corporate headquarters in Atlanta “is adorned with Bible verses and a statue of Jesus washing a disciple’s feet. Its stores close on Sundays.”
Breitbart also noted:
Mr. Piepenbring suggests, moreover, that there may be a sinister, “ulterior motive” behind the restaurant’s work, other than just selling chicken sandwiches, and it has to do with the G-word.
“The restaurant’s corporate purpose still begins with the words ‘to glorify God,’ and that proselytism thrums below the surface of the Fulton Street restaurant, which has the ersatz homespun ambiance of a megachurch,” the essay announces in what is clearly meant to be a frightening revelation.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: New details emerge on judge who upheld subpoenas on Trump’s bank records
- REPORT: Calif. Senate passes humongous spending plan that would expand benefits to people in U.S. illegally
- BREAKING: Lone Republican blocks House passage of disaster relief bill
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham predicts Dems’ reaction to declassification of documents on Trump campaign surveillance
- REPORT: House Intelligence enjoys breakthrough with Justice Department
- REPORT: Trump, Pelosi wage Twitter war over ‘stammer’ video
- REPORT: Meteorologist fact-checks Ocasio-Cortez after her bizarre claim about tornado
- REPORT: Suspected illegal immigrant accused of impregnating 11-year-old girl [VIDEO]
- VIDEO: Trump responds to Theresa May’s resignation announcement
- REPORT: Twitter permanently bans two famous Trump antagonists