REPORT: Major actress could lose kids for limiting celebrity ex’s access
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
Angelina Jolie is being reprimanded by the courts for not allowing Brad Pitt to foster a relationship with their children, according to multiple media reports. She needs to abide by a new summer schedule the exes worked out for their six kids or else she risks losing custody.
According to Us Weekly and The Blast, the LA County Superior Court determined that “not having a relationship with their father” would be “harmful” to Pax, 14, Zahara, 13, Shiloh, 12, and twins Knox and Vivienne, 9.
The article goes on to state the following:
The recent ruling made it a point to mention that the kids “are safe with their father,” and that it is “critical that each of them have a healthy and strong relationship” with both of their parents. The court ordered Jolie give Pitt “each of the minor children’s personal cellphone numbers so that [he] may text them.”
Reports also say that the “Maleficent” actress, 43, and Pitt, 54 were ordered to meet with their children and two psychologists “to explain the summer schedule,” while granting Pitt physical custody of their children for four hours a day from June 8 to July 17 in London where Jolie rents a home.
To weigh in on this information provided by FOXNEWS.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News
- Hillary raises over $150k in just a few hours for illegals, DML responds
- POLL: Should kids be separated from illegal alien parents at border?
- BREAKING: Peter Strzok escorted out of FBI building amid investigation
- DML TV: Hillary says Trump spreading downright lies about border, DML responds
- UPDATE: Ex-CIA engineer charged in connection to huge breach known as Vault 7
- REPORT: Florida mom arrested after leaving 3-year-old in car for 12 hours
- REPORT: Trump plan to claw back billions in spending facing uncertain future
- REPORT: Kansas Judge Rules on Law Requiring Voters to Show Proof of Citizenship
- REPORT: ICE demands apology from New Yorker over tattoo claim
- BREAKING: L.A. sheriff’s detectives seize over 500 firearms from felon’s home (photos)