REPORT: Major actress could lose kids for limiting celebrity ex’s access
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
Angelina Jolie is being reprimanded by the courts for not allowing Brad Pitt to foster a relationship with their children, according to multiple media reports. She needs to abide by a new summer schedule the exes worked out for their six kids or else she risks losing custody.
According to Us Weekly and The Blast, the LA County Superior Court determined that “not having a relationship with their father” would be “harmful” to Pax, 14, Zahara, 13, Shiloh, 12, and twins Knox and Vivienne, 9.
The article goes on to state the following:
The recent ruling made it a point to mention that the kids “are safe with their father,” and that it is “critical that each of them have a healthy and strong relationship” with both of their parents. The court ordered Jolie give Pitt “each of the minor children’s personal cellphone numbers so that [he] may text them.”
Reports also say that the “Maleficent” actress, 43, and Pitt, 54 were ordered to meet with their children and two psychologists “to explain the summer schedule,” while granting Pitt physical custody of their children for four hours a day from June 8 to July 17 in London where Jolie rents a home.
To weigh in on this information provided by FOXNEWS.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: New Mexico compound mysteriously destroyed by authorities
- UPDATE: Colorado girls’ bodies were submerged in crude oil for 4 days
- REPORT: ESPN makes announcement about national anthem for NFL games
- VIDEO: Chilling family videos emerge of murdered woman killed by husband
- VIDEO: Toddler recorded in family video praising the father accused of killing her
- REPORT: NYT gives estimate of tapes Omarosa believed to have in stash
- REPORT: Review of emails from DOJ’s Bruce Ohr reveals new details on dossier scandal
- BREAKING: Court deals another blow to Trump delay of an Obama regulation
- REPORT: Parkland shooter: Seven key facts hidden in the school district’s report
- BREAKING: Trump calls Justice official a ‘disgrace,’ vows to revoke clearance (Video)