REPORT: Major airline announces ‘global’ system outage; prepare for check-in problems, long lines at airports
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
JetBlue has confirmed that a “global” computer system outage was to blame for delayed check-ins and frustratingly long lines at airports where the carrier flies.
“Systems are recovering after a global Sabre outage impacting multiple airlines,” JetBlue wrote in a statement shared with Fox News on Tuesday morning. “JetBlue customers may experience longer lines in some airports this morning. We apologize to our customers for the inconvenience.”
The article goes on to state the following:
Sabre, a Texas-based company that provides booking and reservation services for several carries, claims its systems are now in “recovery” mode.
“Sabre experienced a technical issue that impacted some of our customers this morning,” the company said in a statement. “We are now in recovery and airlines are returning to normal operations. We apologize for any inconvenience.”
Sabre also experienced a similar outage in late March and late April, which temporarily delayed passengers and resulted in nationwide delays across multiple major airlines, including American and Alaska Airlines.
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Teen now permanently blinded as mystery illness progresses after going on cruise
- REPORT: Brothers, aged 1 and 3, drown after falling into family pool
- VIDEO: Twitter philanthropist surprises disabled vet with new car after Trump re-tweeted him
- REPORT: 16 dog food brands may cause heart disease in pets, FDA warns
- VIDEO: Biden blames Trump for 7-year-old’s ‘racist’ question
- REPORT: ‘Underage’ Migrant Sentenced for Murder of Teenager
- VIDEO: Detective describes disturbing evidence he gave Feds on Epstein
- REPORT: Ex-White House spokesperson joins Fox Corporation
- REPORT: CNN guest says GOP is responsible for Trump’s ‘racist’ and ‘un-American ideas’