REPORT: Major network blasts SCOTUS pick before announcement; Twitter pounces
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by NTKNETWORK.COM:
Critics blasted ABC News’ “Nightline” on Twitter Monday night for claiming reporter Terry Moran was reporting on President Trump’s “controversial Supreme Court Justice pick and the possible implications for the country,” well before Trump announced the nominee.
“Nightline” tweeted:Tonight on Nightline, @TerryMoran reports on the controversial Supreme Court Justice pick and the possible implications for the country.
The article goes on to state the following:
Sen. Orin Hatches office quickly tweeted out a response: The President hasn’t even named a nominee yet so it’s very interesting to report them as “controversial.”
Several others joined in to give ABC a proper trouncing, and the news outlet issued a corrected tweet. See examples of the backlash and Nighteline’s tweets below.
— Nightline (@Nightline) July 9, 2018
The President hasn’t even named a nominee yet so it’s very interesting to report them as “controversial.” https://t.co/LwEtUzkU0h
— Senator Hatch Office (@senorrinhatch) July 10, 2018
ABC News has already labeled Trump’s Supreme Court nominee as “controversial.”
— Ryan Saavedra 🇺🇸 (@RealSaavedra) July 10, 2018
You don’t know who the pick is and he/she is already “controversial?” https://t.co/NnYFcpN1ol
— Scott Whitlock (@ScottJW) July 9, 2018
Unannounced Supreme Court pick already branded “controversial” https://t.co/GmIi4TJpo6
— David Rutz (@DavidRutz) July 10, 2018
So because it’s not going to be the Left Wing Kook you want it’s already controversial? All the more reason not to ever watch or listen to you libtards! #FAKENEWS
— Scott Garza (@garzamantx) July 10, 2018
Nightline is cutting edge journalism now….. I hear they use psychics now.
— Robert Rea (@Rob8729) July 10, 2018
The only controversy is in your obvious bias.
— Dave (@daviedave122) July 10, 2018
I think you’re confusing ” important decision by a president we dislike” with “controversial”.
— Edward (@EdN618) July 10, 2018
You guys are ridiculously biased.
— Jaime Leora (@Jleora16) July 10, 2018
Don’t trip and fall while you’re trying to back peddle that previous tweet.
— Craigan Johnson (@CraiganJohnson) July 10, 2018
— Nightline (@Nightline) July 10, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by NTKNETWORK.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting NTKNETWORK.COM
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: One DEAD, gunman holding hostages at LA Trader Joe’s SURRENDERS
- REPORT: City Named The ‘Rat Capital’ Of The U.S.
- BREAKING: Justice Dept releases surveillance applications for former Trump aide
- BREAKING: Gunman takes hostages inside a Trader Joe’s (video)
- Trump Tweet: Statement on hostage situation at Trader Joe’s store
- VIDEO: Whoopi Goldberg: Pirro wasn’t kicked out, she left cursing at staff
- REPORT: Missouri duck boat accident takes even more tragic turn
- BREAKING: Avenatti makes shocking offer regarding Michael Cohen (video)
- DML TV: Debate breaks out on FOX about illegal aliens voting in US elections
- POLL: Should Whoopi issue a public apology to Judge Jeanine?