REPORT: Major network blasts SCOTUS pick before announcement; Twitter pounces
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by NTKNETWORK.COM:
Critics blasted ABC News’ “Nightline” on Twitter Monday night for claiming reporter Terry Moran was reporting on President Trump’s “controversial Supreme Court Justice pick and the possible implications for the country,” well before Trump announced the nominee.
“Nightline” tweeted:Tonight on Nightline, @TerryMoran reports on the controversial Supreme Court Justice pick and the possible implications for the country.
The article goes on to state the following:
Sen. Orin Hatches office quickly tweeted out a response: The President hasn’t even named a nominee yet so it’s very interesting to report them as “controversial.”
Several others joined in to give ABC a proper trouncing, and the news outlet issued a corrected tweet. See examples of the backlash and Nighteline’s tweets below.
— Nightline (@Nightline) July 9, 2018
The President hasn’t even named a nominee yet so it’s very interesting to report them as “controversial.” https://t.co/LwEtUzkU0h
— Senator Hatch Office (@senorrinhatch) July 10, 2018
ABC News has already labeled Trump’s Supreme Court nominee as “controversial.”
— Ryan Saavedra 🇺🇸 (@RealSaavedra) July 10, 2018
You don’t know who the pick is and he/she is already “controversial?” https://t.co/NnYFcpN1ol
— Scott Whitlock (@ScottJW) July 9, 2018
Unannounced Supreme Court pick already branded “controversial” https://t.co/GmIi4TJpo6
— David Rutz (@DavidRutz) July 10, 2018
So because it’s not going to be the Left Wing Kook you want it’s already controversial? All the more reason not to ever watch or listen to you libtards! #FAKENEWS
— Scott Garza (@garzamantx) July 10, 2018
Nightline is cutting edge journalism now….. I hear they use psychics now.
— Robert Rea (@Rob8729) July 10, 2018
The only controversy is in your obvious bias.
— Dave (@daviedave122) July 10, 2018
I think you’re confusing ” important decision by a president we dislike” with “controversial”.
— Edward (@EdN618) July 10, 2018
You guys are ridiculously biased.
— Jaime Leora (@Jleora16) July 10, 2018
Don’t trip and fall while you’re trying to back peddle that previous tweet.
— Craigan Johnson (@CraiganJohnson) July 10, 2018
— Nightline (@Nightline) July 10, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by NTKNETWORK.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting NTKNETWORK.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Mark Meadows: US ambassadors conspired with DOJ to take down Trump
- BREAKING: Supreme Court hands Trump administration a victory in immigration battle
- BREAKING: Ocasio-Cortez Quietly Removed From Board Of PAC She Controlled
- VIDEO: Donald Trump’s feud with McCain family escalates: ‘I was never a fan of John McCain and I never will be’
- VIDEO: Someone in State Dept likely involved in bid to take down Trump
- CLAIM: Trump Lied About Assets, Worth to Get Deutsche Bank Loans
- Trump Tweets videos from Hannity, Levin and Carlson
- VIDEO: CNN’s Jim Acosta complains about Rose Garden press conference where he didn’t get a question
- VIDEO: Trump responds to Democrats’ call to expand the Supreme Court
- REPORT: State AG Grewal says ‘Sanctuary State’ rules now in effect for NJ cops