REPORT: Major sporting goods franchise pulling guns from 125 stores
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Dick’s Sporting Goods announced Tuesday that it will stop selling firearms at dozens of its stores.
CEO Ed Stack said on an earnings call that the store will remove guns and hunting gear from 125 of its 729 stores nationwide, according to The Wall Street Journal.
The article goes on to state the following:
Dick’s will replace those items with other sports gear and outdoor recreation equipment, according to the report.
The sporting goods chain tightened its firearm sale policies last year when it stopped selling all assault-style weapons and refused to sell guns to people under the age of 21.
— The Hill (@thehill) March 12, 2019
Dick’s Sporting Goods sank by the most in 19 months after the retailer’s outlook fell short and management decided to remove hunting gear from some stores https://t.co/3JdC2Sh6oS pic.twitter.com/SQ8jatXJej
— Bloomberg (@business) March 12, 2019
Dick’s Sporting Goods said it will stop selling firearms at 125 of its stores and use the space to sell higher-margin, faster-selling categories such as licensed sports gear and outdoor recreation equipment https://t.co/hMgjAMb777
— The Wall Street Journal (@WSJ) March 12, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Mark Meadows: US ambassadors conspired with DOJ to take down Trump
- BREAKING: Family releases surprising cause of death for Obama’s top economic adviser
- BREAKING: Ocasio-Cortez Quietly Removed From Board Of PAC She Controlled
- BREAKING: Top Obama economic adviser dies suddenly at 58
- REPORT: Roy Blunt kicked from GOP event over border wall emergency vote
- BREAKING: Supreme Court hands Trump administration a victory in immigration battle
- REPORT: Facebook blocks Trump’s social media chief: ‘Why are you silencing me?’
- REPORT: Actor who fought AGAINST ISIS is having trouble gaining re-entry to U.S.
- REPORT: RNC Addresses Omar’s Op-Ed Calling For A ‘Two-State Solution’
- Trump Tweets videos from Hannity, Levin and Carlson