REPORT: Man, 73, killed ‘disrespectful’ wife then told neighbors
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by SUN-SENTINEL.COM:
FLORIDA – A Plantation man shot his wife in the face, returned his revolver to a bedroom closet, walked to a neighbor’s house and confessed that he’d killed her, police said.
When police got to the crime scene in the 10400 block of Northwest Fifth Street on Wednesday night, Marisa Sherman was sitting upright on the living room couch. She’d clearly been shot in the face at point blank range, according to a police report.
The article goes on to state the following:
Sherman, 47, was pronounced dead on scene at 10:36 p.m.
Her transgression? She wouldn’t stop with the disrespectful talk, Fernando De Baere told investigators at the Plantation Police Department.
De Baere, 73, is now locked up in the Broward Main Jail in downtown Fort Lauderdale. He is being held without bond on a charge of premeditated murder, records show.
— South Florida Sun Sentinel (@SunSentinel) May 10, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit SUN-SENTINEL.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Trump Administration Makes Decision On Granting Venezuelans Temporary Protection
- EXCLUSIVE: Chris Pratt criticized for wearing patriotic flag shirt; here’s how you can take a stand
- REPORT: Trump fires back with blistering tweet at Tillerson over Putin statement
- REPORT: 18-year-old pilot and pageant queen dies in fiery plane crash
- Team DML Membership Confirmation
- REPORT: Bill Gates dethroned, no longer second richest person in the world
- REPORT: Ilhan Omar to introduce resolution supporting Israel boycotts [VIDEO]
- VIDEO: Black Conservative Shreds Ayanna Pressley’s Racial Purity Comments