REPORT: Man accused of using toddler in game machine theft surrenders to police
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
A Massachusetts teacher was put on leave this week after turning himself over to police in New Hampshire, allegedly for putting his toddler inside a game machine at a shopping mall to steal its prizes.
Anthony Helinski, 34, surrendered to police five days after witnesses at the Mall at Rockingham Park in New Hampshire recorded video of a man encouraging a girl to hand out toys while inside a KeyMaster game, New England Cable News reported.
The article goes on to state the following:
Police received several tips after releasing the video and issued an arrest warrant for Helinski on Wednesday, local Boston station WFXT-TV reported. Police said Helinski immediately surrendered with his attorney.
“One of our teachers at the Doherty Middle School was involved in an incident in Salem, N.H., last week. Andover Public Schools is fully cooperating with authorities,” a district spokeswoman said. “The teacher has been placed on administrative leave pending the outcome of an investigation.”
To weigh in on this information provided by FOXNEWS.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Beto resorts to speaking Spanish in debate answer, though doesn’t give an actual answer
- REPORT: Mom posts warning about popular video game after 7-year-old’s avatar ‘violently gang raped’
- REPORT: Tulsi Gabbard’s hairstyle draws more attention than her answers
- VIDEO: Young Man Confronts Vehicle Full Of Russian Soldiers During Road Rage Incident
- REPORT: ‘Latinos For Trump’ Launching In Miami as Democrats target Florida Hispanics for 2020
- EXCLUSIVE: Landowner of private border wall faces charges, prison (video)
- REPORT: Heartbreaking footage reveals Venezuela crisis as mother forced to carry dead daughter through streets
- REPORT: Young female cop shot and killed just 2 weeks after being sworn in
- OpEd: Sen. Marco Rubio: Dems’ court-packing plan is all wrong
- VIDEO: AG Bill Barr surprises DOJ event attendees with stunning bagpipes performance