REPORT: Man admits to tragic killing of 6-year-old-great-grandson with air rifle
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by CNN.com:
(CNN) — A 77-year-old British man admitted Monday to killing his 6-year-old great-grandson, who died after being shot with an air rifle.
Albert Grannon, 77, from the village of Sproatley in East Yorkshire in northern England, pleaded guilty to manslaughter and possession of a firearm without a certificate. His grandson, Stanley Metcalf, died after he was shot on July 26, 2018.
The article goes on to state the following:
A 77-year-old British man admitted Monday to killing his 6-year-old great-grandson, who died after being shot with an air rifle. https://t.co/nXLEPVhDDZ
— CNN (@CNN) June 10, 2019
Albert Grannon Pleads Guilty To Shooting His 6-Year-Old Great-Grandson Dead With A Pellet Gun. Grannon shot 6-year-old Stanley Metcalf in the stomach, killing him. #Crime #CrimeStory https://t.co/3FUfHwiNsn
— INQUISITR (@theinquisitr) June 10, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit CNN.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Oklahoma teen accused of threatening to shoot ‘400 people for fun,’ officers make chilling find at her home
- REPORT: GOP signals unease with Barr’s gun plan
- REPORT: NYT reporters make new claim against Kavanaugh
- TRUMP TWEETS: Responds to news report about ‘whistleblower complaint’
- REPORT: Student’s questionable school lunch post goes viral: ‘Sad excuse for a meal’
- BREAKING: Patriots star dumped by Nike after being accused of rape
- Florida sheriff reports about armed officer on school campus
- REPORT: Two former Congressional Black Caucus chairmen back 2020 candidate
- REPORT: ‘Kangaroo justice’: William Barr slams Obama Education Department
- VIDEO: “I hung up the phone and cried”: Dana Perino on the setback that led her to the White House