REPORT: Man admits to tragic killing of 6-year-old-great-grandson with air rifle
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by CNN.com:
(CNN) — A 77-year-old British man admitted Monday to killing his 6-year-old great-grandson, who died after being shot with an air rifle.
Albert Grannon, 77, from the village of Sproatley in East Yorkshire in northern England, pleaded guilty to manslaughter and possession of a firearm without a certificate. His grandson, Stanley Metcalf, died after he was shot on July 26, 2018.
The article goes on to state the following:
A 77-year-old British man admitted Monday to killing his 6-year-old great-grandson, who died after being shot with an air rifle. https://t.co/nXLEPVhDDZ
— CNN (@CNN) June 10, 2019
Albert Grannon Pleads Guilty To Shooting His 6-Year-Old Great-Grandson Dead With A Pellet Gun. Grannon shot 6-year-old Stanley Metcalf in the stomach, killing him. #Crime #CrimeStory https://t.co/3FUfHwiNsn
— INQUISITR (@theinquisitr) June 10, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit CNN.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Rep. Gaetz makes rare move to join Dem on amendment to block Trump on Iran
- BREAKING: Minnesota Lawmaker Calls For Ethics Investigation Into Rep. Ilhan Omar [VIDEO]
- UPDATE: David Ortiz shooting: Authorities reveal plot to kill ‘Big Papi’, 6 detained
- REPORT: DNA tests reveal shocking percentage of suspected fraudulent migrant families were unrelated
- VIDEO: Trump presents Medal of Honor to Staff Sergeant David Bellavia
- REPORT: Tear Gas And Cages: What Immigration Enforcement Looked Like Under Vice President Joe Biden (PICTURES)
- BREAKING: Podium placement for first Democratic debate revealed
- REPORT: Gillibrand announces progress toward securing 9/11 victim benefits
- REPORT: ‘Latinos For Trump’ Launching In Miami as Democrats target Florida Hispanics for 2020
- REPORT: Young female cop shot and killed just 2 weeks after being sworn in