REPORT: Man arrested after threatening customers with pellet gun at Walmart
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by ABCNews.GO.com:
Police in North Carolina say no shots were fired and nobody was hurt when a man with a pellet gun threatened customers inside a Walmart.
Wilkesboro Police Capt. Jason Delbert told news outlets that officers arrested 29-year-old Jimmy Roger Minton on Saturday. Minton’s mother called first, reporting a dispute involving a knife in the parking lot.
The article goes on to state the following:
Delbert said the white man then ran into a sporting goods store and pointed the lookalike gun at an officer before escaping into the Walmart.
The report states that chased a few people around and pointed his gun at them before going into the bathroom where he surrendered to police without incident. They discovered his weapon was simply a pellet gun.
— WXII 12 News (@WXII) August 11, 2019
A Wilkesboro man who was armed and entered a local Walmart causing panic on Saturday was arrested, police say. https://t.co/WD9GoWHAu8
— FOX 46 Charlotte (@FOX46News) August 11, 2019
Law enforcement officers took a man armed with a handgun into custody after finding him in a bathroom at Walmart on U.S. 421 West in Wilkesboro Saturday night, said Capt. Jason Delbert of the Wilkesboro Police Department. https://t.co/D7MFdRdBHH
— Journal-Patriot (@journalpatriot) August 11, 2019
BREAKING: Gunman reported at Wilkes County Walmart. We are hearing that there are NO INJURIES from witnesses.https://t.co/wF9gZR6PVu
— Spectrum News CLT (@SpecNewsCLT) August 11, 2019
— Abc News Breakin (@AbcBreakin) August 12, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit ABCNews.GO.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Text messaging startup that aided Dem campaigns in midterms fires huge portion of its staff
- REPORT: Doctor accused of being drunk at work indicted in deaths of three patients
- REPORT: Judge allows Trump to appeal Democrats’ emoluments lawsuit
- VIDEO: Surveillance video shows what happens when illegal aliens try to climb new border wall
- TRILOGY DVD (They Come to America I, II, and III)
- REPORT: Parents outraged as CA preps graphic sex ed program
- REPORT: San Francisco to scrub ‘dehumanizing labels’ from criminals
- REPORT: Woman found dead in garbage chute at Anthony Weiner’s former address (VIDEO)
- How You Can Help Stop Amnesty
- VIDEO: Watchdog alerts Trump that border agency violated DNA collection law for years, letting violent criminals walk free [READ LETTER]