REPORT: Man arrested on weapons charges at Disney World
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by ABCNews.GO.com:
Authorities say a Florida man was arrested after trying to enter a Walt Disney World Resort park with a gun in his backpack.
An Orange County Sheriff’s Office report says 29-year-old Terry Bruce was charged last Tuesday with carrying a concealed weapon without a license.
The article goes on to state the following:
Officials say Bruce was stopped by security for a routine bag check entering the Magic Kingdom. The report says Disney security found a 9mm handgun and two loaded magazines, immediately notifying authorities.
Bruce told the Orlando Sentinel he didn’t realize the gun was in his bag.
A man has been charged after deputies say he tried to carry a gun into Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom. https://t.co/DdyO57beeZ
— 10News WTSP (@10NewsWTSP) May 13, 2019
Orange County deputies arrested a man they say brought a gun to Disney World. Terry Bruce was placed under arrest for carrying a concealed firearm without a license. https://t.co/94tt2Aymfn
— Fox 35 News (@Fox35News) May 13, 2019
Someone who “forgets” where their gun is.. should not be allowed to have a gun. He didn’t even have a permit to carry anyways. Wtf. 🤷🏼♀️https://t.co/6DovWEnWAI
— 🌳Shawna Plants🌳 (@ShawnaLeneeShow) May 13, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit ABCNews.GO.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Teen now permanently blinded as mystery illness progresses after going on cruise
- REPORT: 16 dog food brands may cause heart disease in pets, FDA warns
- VIDEO: Biden blames Trump for 7-year-old’s ‘racist’ question
- REPORT: Ex-White House spokesperson joins Fox Corporation
- REPORT: CNN guest says GOP is responsible for Trump’s ‘racist’ and ‘un-American ideas’
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez calls for ‘9/11-style commission’ to investigate Trump family separation policy