REPORT: Man charged with murder for throwing 1-year-old against wall
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOX8.COM:
NELSON TOWNSHIP, Ohio– A Portage County man is behind bars after the death of a 1-year-old boy.
Nicholas J. Catazaro, 26, of Windham, is charged with one count of murder.
The article goes on to state the following:
Emergency personnel were called to a place on Bayberry Lane in Nelson Township at about 12:30 a.m. on Oct. 6 for a child not breathing.
The boy was taken to UH Portage Medical Center, where he was pronounced dead. The Portage County Sheriff’s Office said he suffered a fractured skull.
CLICK HERE for more details from Fox8 Cleveland.
JUST IN – 26 year old Nicholas Catazaro of Windham, Ohio has been charged & arrested for the death of a 1 yr after allegedly throwing the child against a wall. He will be in court today. @wkyc pic.twitter.com/4lfS6CvmMV
— lisa lowry (@lisalowrywkyc) October 9, 2018
— WKYC Channel 3 News (@wkyc) October 10, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by FOX8.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Democrat councilwoman sworn in on Dr. Seuss book [PHOTOS]
- VIDEO: LA residents fed up with officials, demand change after homeless crisis spirals in city
- REPORT: Trump blasts Google over report of manipulated voters
- BREAKING: Network beats Fox News in key ratings for first time in 17 years
- REPORT: Trump trolls with meme of Trump Tower in Greenland
- VIDEO: FEC chair: Trump is ‘damaging to our democracy’
- VIDEO: Conservative actor declares Trump the ‘greatest president of this century’
- UPDATE: HUD moves to crack down on undocumented immigrants in public housing
- REPORT: The Mooch Says He Was ‘Wrong’ About Trump In Blistering Op-Ed
- REPORT: Gov’t Delivers 100,000 Cheap Visa-Workers to Disney, Tourist Industry