REPORT: Man charged with murder for throwing 1-year-old against wall
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOX8.COM:
NELSON TOWNSHIP, Ohio– A Portage County man is behind bars after the death of a 1-year-old boy.
Nicholas J. Catazaro, 26, of Windham, is charged with one count of murder.
The article goes on to state the following:
Emergency personnel were called to a place on Bayberry Lane in Nelson Township at about 12:30 a.m. on Oct. 6 for a child not breathing.
The boy was taken to UH Portage Medical Center, where he was pronounced dead. The Portage County Sheriff’s Office said he suffered a fractured skull.
CLICK HERE for more details from Fox8 Cleveland.
JUST IN – 26 year old Nicholas Catazaro of Windham, Ohio has been charged & arrested for the death of a 1 yr after allegedly throwing the child against a wall. He will be in court today. @wkyc pic.twitter.com/4lfS6CvmMV
— lisa lowry (@lisalowrywkyc) October 9, 2018
— WKYC Channel 3 News (@wkyc) October 10, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by FOX8.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting FOX8.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Disturbing details emerge on Fox meteorologist who had eye surgery, then took her own life
- VIDEO: Trump makes unannounced visit to Arlington National Cemetery during laying of wreaths
- EXCLUSIVE: Obama lashes out at Republicans over ruling against his ‘Obamacare’ program’, urges more people to enroll
- REPORT: John McCain’s family turns on Martha McSally
- REPORT: Documents reveal urgent actions taken by Obama State Department on ‘Russiagate’ just prior to Trump inauguration
- BREAKING: FBI Releases Key Steele Dossier Document
- VIDEO: Walmart employee goes rogue, uses intercom to announce he’s quitting: ‘Nobody should work here – ever!’
- Trump Tweet: Outrage over new discovery on texts between Strzok and Page
- REPORT: As ICE releases migrant families by the hundreds, churches and businesses step up to help
- VIDEO: Father of Guatemalan girl who died in US custody speaks out