REPORT: Man dies from exploding electronic cigarette
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by ABCNews.GO.com:
An exploding electronic cigarette caused the death of a Florida man earlier this month, an autopsy determined.
Tallmadge D’Elia, 38, died on May 5 from parts of an electronic cigarette that penetrated his head, according to the autopsy report.
His body was found inside a St. Petersburg home that was on fire, the St. Petersburg police said.
The article goes on to state the following:
D’Elia had suffered thermal injuries to about 80 percent of his body, including his chest, shoulder, abdomen, back, arm and hand, according to the autopsy report.
The death was ruled accidental, the autopsy report said.
To weigh in on this information provided by ABCNews.GO.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting ABCNews.GO.com
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: New Mexico compound mysteriously destroyed by authorities
- BREAKING: Omarosa releases secret tape of Lara Trump offering her campaign job after firing (Video)
- REPORT: Lara Trump fires back over secret Omarosa tape
- UPDATE: Bodies believed to be pregnant Colorado mom, kids found on oil property (video)
- REPORT: Backlash erupts over top exec of famous hot dog brand hosting Trump fundraiser
- Trump Tweet: Trolls Omarosa with special video
- REPORT: Federal judge orders Trump to reinstate Obama-era rule
- REPORT: Family of 7 dies on end-of-summer trip
- REPORT: Student stabs classmate multiple times on first day of school (VIDEO)
- REPORT: Husband confesses to killing pregnant wife, 2 daughters