REPORT: Man dies from exploding electronic cigarette
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by ABCNews.GO.com:
An exploding electronic cigarette caused the death of a Florida man earlier this month, an autopsy determined.
Tallmadge D’Elia, 38, died on May 5 from parts of an electronic cigarette that penetrated his head, according to the autopsy report.
His body was found inside a St. Petersburg home that was on fire, the St. Petersburg police said.
The article goes on to state the following:
D’Elia had suffered thermal injuries to about 80 percent of his body, including his chest, shoulder, abdomen, back, arm and hand, according to the autopsy report.
The death was ruled accidental, the autopsy report said.
To weigh in on this information provided by ABCNews.GO.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting ABCNews.GO.com
Trending on DML News
- EXCLUSIVE: Hondurans caravan members carry their flag, burn US flag with swastika painted on it (PHOTO)
- BREAKING: Mexican newspaper provides shocking new estimate of migrant caravan numbers
- POLL: Do you believe the migrant caravan will actually be turned away at the U.S. border?
- VIDEO: Univision anchor makes claim about caravan migrants
- VIDEO: Kim Kardashian sticks up for Kanye’s support of Trump on Alec Baldwin show
- BREAKING: Retired Supreme Court Justice sends letter, has ‘beginning stages of dementia’
- REPORT: Caravan migrants becoming sick due to severe conditions (Photos, Videos)
- REPORT: Restaurant where McConnell accosted releases statement
- VIDEO: Obama comments on improving economy
- REPORT: Kanye West pays debt for Chicago mayor candidate