REPORT: Man kills wife after mistaking her for an intruder
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by ABCNews.GO.com:
A Michigan man mistook his wife for an intruder breaking into their home in the middle of the night. He then shot and killed her with a gun he keeps at his bedside.
The couple’s 4-year-old child called 911 and told the operator that his 30-year-old mother, who was shot in the chest, was not breathing, the Washtenaw County Sheriff’s Office told ABC News affiliate WXYZ.
The article goes on to state the following:
The man took the phone and spoke with police, the sheriff’s office said. “So he’s a little bit on edge, goes to sleep, thinks his wife is next to him. When wakes he up again, sees what he thinks is someone who is in his home, grabs his weapon and pulls the trigger,” said Officer Derrick Jackson of the Washtenaw County Sherriff’s Office.
— Jenn Schanz (@JennSchanzWXYZ) July 12, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit ABCNews.GO.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: Justice Dept unseals 11-count indictment linked to Russian bribery, Uranium One
- Text messages discredit anti-gun march organizer’s alleged statement claiming Hunter Pollack was invited to speak at march
- BREAKING: Key Cabinet Member Tells Trump He Will Resign After Ukraine Controversy
- REPORT: Jim Acosta fires off tweets aimed at Trump’s presidential address
- CLAIM: Secret Document Reveals China Covertly Offering Missiles and Aid to N. Korea
- REPORT: ICE identifies hundreds of migrants lying about their family status
- POLL: Should Fox News bring Megyn Kelly back to their network?