REPORT: Man pretended to be slain wife for a year in texts to family: cops
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by NYPost.com:
MIAMI — No one had seen a young Florida mother for about a year, but her husband repeatedly assured her parents and others that Jamie Ivancic was just busy and unavailable.
Then last month, her parents and brother also went silent, prompting a relative to ask police to check on their home. On New Year’s Day, Tarpon Springs police found the decomposing bodies of Richard Ivancic, 71, Laura Ivancic, 59, and Nicholas Ivancic, 25, and three dogs inside the home in a quiet retirement community not far from Tampa.
The article goes on to state the following:
On Jan. 3, police in the Cleveland suburb of Lakewood, Ohio, arrested Shelby Svensen — who also goes by Shelby Nealy — after spotting him in his mother-in-law’s stolen SUV. His two children — ages 2 and 3 — were with him and are now in the care of child welfare authorities there.
— New York Post (@nypost) January 9, 2019
Jamie Ivancic’s family & friends thought they were texting her. Now, they’ve found out it was her husband — who police say killed her a year ago. I spoke with Jamie’s sister and best friend today. The latest on the Tarpon Springs tragedy w/ @JustinTrombly https://t.co/hw4TqGok82
— McKenna Oxenden (@mack_oxenden) January 8, 2019
Investigators say Svensen may have posed as wife Jamie Ivancic in communications with her relatives to trick them into thinking she was alive after he murdered, buried her in yard. He’s also suspected of killing 3 of her relatives in Tarpon Springs, FL. pic.twitter.com/qPqyABFXOn
— Matt Wright Fox 8 (@mattwrighttv) January 8, 2019
Relatives told our @mack_oxenden this morning that a body found buried at a Pasco home is Jamie Ivancic, whose brother and parents were slain in their Tarpon Springs home. McKenna also spoke at length with the family for this story published yesterday.https://t.co/dIW0vxJyBj
— Tampa Bay Times (@TB_Times) January 8, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit NYPost.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting NYPost.com
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: White House explains bandage on Trump’s hand, Twitter goes wild (PHOTOS)
- BREAKING: Pelosi sends letter to Trump on his State of the Union address
- VIDEO: Clemson Tigers get ANOTHER meal invite after Trump’s fast-food meal
- REPORT: Kremlin responds to theory of Trump being a ‘Russian agent’
- VIDEO: Border ranchers share alarm about prayer rugs found on their property
- REPORT: Clemson quarterback says White House quote is fake
- REPORT: Rashida Tlaib lambasts ‘right wing media’ over coverage of picture with pro-Hezbollah activist
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez, freshmen Dems attempt to hand deliver request to McConnell (pictures)
- REPORT: House passes relief bill to fund government, six Republicans vote with Dems
- BREAKING: Top Trump official resigned over White House Puerto Rico plan