REPORT: Man stabs two people at school while trying to get inside
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
A man armed with a knife stabbed two people Friday outside a rural Alaska school, state troopers said.
Kotlik School Principal Cory Stringer locked down the school before 19-year-old Rick Andrews could reach the front door, authorities said.
The article goes on to state the following:
Investigators said Andrews was “upset about something” when he was on his way to the school and then he pounded on the door, threatened to kill Stringer and tried to get inside through the windows and another door, KTVA-TV reported.
“The principal of the school saw Andrews walking toward the entryway with a large knife in his hand,” troopers wrote in a dispatch. “The principal initiated a school lockdown just before Andrews made it to the front door. Andrews began hitting the door trying to gain entry and then made verbal threats to the principal wanting to kill him and stab him.”
A man and a woman approached Andrews and attempted to intervene when Andrews stabbed both of them in the torso, authorities said. The victims were in stable condition, according to KTUU-TV.
Troopers: Kotlik man approached school with “large knife,” threatened principal before stabbing two who intervened. https://t.co/1p5ea39U9I
— Anchorage Daily News (@adndotcom) May 14, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by FOXNEWS.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: North Korea responds to Trump canceling summit (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Trump releases letter cancelling North Korea summit
- VIDEO: Trump responds to Comey’s taunt about grandchildren
- VIDEO: Trump’s response to new National Anthem policy sends Dems into orbit
- DML TV: Eerie blue flames in Hawaii raise new fears of explosions
- REPORT: Judge denies top news outlets access to sealed records in Mueller investigation
- VIDEO: Trump wants the ‘whole package’ in an immigration deal
- BREAKING: North Korea declares its nuclear test site closed after a ‘huge explosion’
- REPORT: Judge candidate dies 1 day after primary victory
- POLL: Do you agree with Trump’s decision to pull out of the North Korea meeting?