REPORT: Man stole roommate’s $10M lottery ticket, police say
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
A California man was arrested Monday after replacing his roommate’s winning lottery ticket with a fake one and trying to cash in what turned out to be a $10 million ticket, authorities said.
Adul Saosongyang, 35, stole his roommate’s winning $30 scratcher ticket and swapped it with a different one, initially thinking the winning ticket was worth $10,000, Vacaville police said.
The article goes on to state the following:
The roommate immediately grew suspicious after trying to claim his prize, and learning not only was the replacement ticket not a winner, but it had been altered, authorities said.
Authorities have arrested a California man they say tried to steal his roommate's $10 million winning lottery ticket. https://t.co/t9DTc4sFLb
— FOX 11 Los Angeles (@FOXLA) January 9, 2019
ICYMI: Authorities have arrested a California man they say tried to steal his roommate's $10 million winning lottery ticket. https://t.co/tqlXvYgDjV
— NBC Bay Area (@nbcbayarea) January 9, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: American Islamic Group launches effort demanding Jeanine Pirro, Tucker Carlson be FIRED by Fox News
- REPORT: Update on Fox News host Jeanine Pirro program
- POLL: Do you view Trump’s attacks on McCain as disrespectful?
- REPORT: Country singer dead at 35 after accidental shooting
- BREAKING: Former Muslim Murdoch Executive Says He Quit Over Fox’s ‘Anti-Muslim Rhetoric’ (AUDIO)
- VIDEO: Chris Kyle’s Iraqi interpreter gets US citizenship, has something say about Trump’s immigration policy
- BREAKING: Marine Corps commandant warns deploying troops to the border poses ‘unacceptable risk’
- BREAKING: Clinton, in newly revealed emails, discussed classified foreign policy matters, secretive ‘private’ comms channel with Israel
- REPORT: Sen. McSally spoke with Trump over McCain attacks
- REPORT: WikiLeaks founder releases statement on House Judiciary request for documents