REPORT: Man stole roommate’s $10M lottery ticket, police say
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
A California man was arrested Monday after replacing his roommate’s winning lottery ticket with a fake one and trying to cash in what turned out to be a $10 million ticket, authorities said.
Adul Saosongyang, 35, stole his roommate’s winning $30 scratcher ticket and swapped it with a different one, initially thinking the winning ticket was worth $10,000, Vacaville police said.
The article goes on to state the following:
The roommate immediately grew suspicious after trying to claim his prize, and learning not only was the replacement ticket not a winner, but it had been altered, authorities said.
Authorities have arrested a California man they say tried to steal his roommate's $10 million winning lottery ticket. https://t.co/t9DTc4sFLb
— FOX 11 Los Angeles (@FOXLA) January 9, 2019
ICYMI: Authorities have arrested a California man they say tried to steal his roommate's $10 million winning lottery ticket. https://t.co/tqlXvYgDjV
— NBC Bay Area (@nbcbayarea) January 9, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Rep. Gaetz makes rare move to join Dem on amendment to block Trump on Iran
- BREAKING: Minnesota Lawmaker Calls For Ethics Investigation Into Rep. Ilhan Omar [VIDEO]
- UPDATE: David Ortiz shooting: Authorities reveal plot to kill ‘Big Papi’, 6 detained
- REPORT: DNA tests reveal shocking percentage of suspected fraudulent migrant families were unrelated
- VIDEO: Trump presents Medal of Honor to Staff Sergeant David Bellavia
- REPORT: Tear Gas And Cages: What Immigration Enforcement Looked Like Under Vice President Joe Biden (PICTURES)
- BREAKING: Podium placement for first Democratic debate revealed
- REPORT: Gillibrand announces progress toward securing 9/11 victim benefits
- Text messages discredit anti-gun march organizer’s alleged statement claiming Hunter Pollack was invited to speak at march
- REPORT: Iranian president lashes out with insult at Trump White House amid new sanctions