REPORT: Man who threatened to call ICE on Spanish speakers now target of complaint
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WashingtonPost:
The man captured on video making xenophobic comments about Spanish-speaking employees at a New York deli has been identified as lawyer Aaron Schlossberg in a formal complaint filed with the state court disciplinary system.
Rep. Adriano Espaillat and Bronx Borough President Ruben Diaz Jr., both Democrats, filed the complaint in a letter on Thursday, saying that they believed the video depicted misconduct that should not be tolerated.
The article goes on to state the following:
“What was witnessed in the vile video from Mr. Schlossberg, which has since gone viral, is [a] humiliating and insulting attack on the more than 50 years of progress that this nation has made since the civil rights movement,” the two wrote. “The audacity to profile and verbally assault innocent bystanders and customers in a public commercial location is a violation of our civil society.”
A note from DML News:
Whether you agree with Schlossberg’s conduct and statements or not, one thing is crystal clear: We NEED mandatory E-Verify to stop the flow of illegal immigrants and to put customers minds at ease, as they will feel more confident that companies are hiring legal American citizens.
CLICK HERE TO SIGN A PETITION ASKING PRESIDENT TRUMP TO MAKE E-VERIFY MANDATORY FOR ALL BUSINESSES!
A petition was launched on the White House website Monday, May 14, by Philadelphia businessman Edward Bishop, which asks President Donald J. Trump to immediately sign an executive order requiring all businesses to use the E-Verify system for every person they hire.
DML News CEO Dennis Michael Lynch said every American who cares about the rule of law should be signing this petition.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WashingtonPost
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: North Korea responds to Trump canceling summit (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Trump releases letter cancelling North Korea summit
- VIDEO: Trump responds to Comey’s taunt about grandchildren
- VIDEO: Trump’s response to new National Anthem policy sends Dems into orbit
- DML TV: Eerie blue flames in Hawaii raise new fears of explosions
- REPORT: Judge denies top news outlets access to sealed records in Mueller investigation
- VIDEO: Trump wants the ‘whole package’ in an immigration deal
- UPDATE: Evicted 30-year-old who ‘failed to launch’ gets job offer (Video)
- BREAKING: North Korea declares its nuclear test site closed after a ‘huge explosion’
- REPORT: Judge candidate dies 1 day after primary victory