REPORT: Man who threatened to call ICE on Spanish speakers now target of complaint
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WashingtonPost:
The man captured on video making xenophobic comments about Spanish-speaking employees at a New York deli has been identified as lawyer Aaron Schlossberg in a formal complaint filed with the state court disciplinary system.
Rep. Adriano Espaillat and Bronx Borough President Ruben Diaz Jr., both Democrats, filed the complaint in a letter on Thursday, saying that they believed the video depicted misconduct that should not be tolerated.
The article goes on to state the following:
“What was witnessed in the vile video from Mr. Schlossberg, which has since gone viral, is [a] humiliating and insulting attack on the more than 50 years of progress that this nation has made since the civil rights movement,” the two wrote. “The audacity to profile and verbally assault innocent bystanders and customers in a public commercial location is a violation of our civil society.”
A note from DML News:
Whether you agree with Schlossberg’s conduct and statements or not, one thing is crystal clear: We NEED mandatory E-Verify to stop the flow of illegal immigrants and to put customers minds at ease, as they will feel more confident that companies are hiring legal American citizens.
CLICK HERE TO SIGN A PETITION ASKING PRESIDENT TRUMP TO MAKE E-VERIFY MANDATORY FOR ALL BUSINESSES!
A petition was launched on the White House website Monday, May 14, by Philadelphia businessman Edward Bishop, which asks President Donald J. Trump to immediately sign an executive order requiring all businesses to use the E-Verify system for every person they hire.
DML News CEO Dennis Michael Lynch said every American who cares about the rule of law should be signing this petition.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WashingtonPost
Trending on DML News
- POLL: Do you believe the migrant caravan will actually be turned away at the U.S. border?
- REPORT: AP changes headline after outraged liberals complain about description of illegal caravan
- EXCLUSIVE: Hondurans caravan members carry their flag, burn US flag with swastika painted on it (PHOTO)
- Trump Tweets: Releases statement on unstoppable caravan
- BREAKING: Mexican newspaper provides shocking new estimate of migrant caravan numbers
- VIDEO: Univision anchor makes claim about caravan migrants
- REPORT: Bernie Sanders pours cold water on blue wave
- VIDEO: Kim Kardashian sticks up for Kanye’s support of Trump on Alec Baldwin show
- VIDEO: Bangladeshis Joined Migrant Caravan In Guatemala, Univision Correspondent Reports
- REPORT: Grassley demands, and receives, explanation for Air Force’s $326G coffee cup spending