REPORT: Man who threatened to call ICE on Spanish speakers now target of complaint
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WashingtonPost:
The man captured on video making xenophobic comments about Spanish-speaking employees at a New York deli has been identified as lawyer Aaron Schlossberg in a formal complaint filed with the state court disciplinary system.
Rep. Adriano Espaillat and Bronx Borough President Ruben Diaz Jr., both Democrats, filed the complaint in a letter on Thursday, saying that they believed the video depicted misconduct that should not be tolerated.
The article goes on to state the following:
“What was witnessed in the vile video from Mr. Schlossberg, which has since gone viral, is [a] humiliating and insulting attack on the more than 50 years of progress that this nation has made since the civil rights movement,” the two wrote. “The audacity to profile and verbally assault innocent bystanders and customers in a public commercial location is a violation of our civil society.”
A note from DML News:
Whether you agree with Schlossberg’s conduct and statements or not, one thing is crystal clear: We NEED mandatory E-Verify to stop the flow of illegal immigrants and to put customers minds at ease, as they will feel more confident that companies are hiring legal American citizens.
CLICK HERE TO SIGN A PETITION ASKING PRESIDENT TRUMP TO MAKE E-VERIFY MANDATORY FOR ALL BUSINESSES!
A petition was launched on the White House website Monday, May 14, by Philadelphia businessman Edward Bishop, which asks President Donald J. Trump to immediately sign an executive order requiring all businesses to use the E-Verify system for every person they hire.
DML News CEO Dennis Michael Lynch said every American who cares about the rule of law should be signing this petition.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WashingtonPost
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Husband confesses to killing pregnant wife, 2 daughters
- BREAKING: Omarosa releases secret tape of Lara Trump offering her campaign job after firing (Video)
- REPORT: Lara Trump fires back over secret Omarosa tape
- REPORT: Pregnant mom and her 2 daughters missing, may be endangered
- REPORT: School cancels classes after parents threaten ‘open hunting season’ on transgender girl
- Trump Tweet: Trolls Omarosa with special video
- UPDATE: Bodies believed to be pregnant Colorado mom, kids found on oil property (video)
- EXCLUSIVE: Comey responds to Trump revoking Brennan’s security clearance
- VIDEO: Police make arrest after 46 people overdose at Connecticut park
- BREAKING: Suspected ISIS member arrested in Sacramento County, allegedly committed ‘most heinous crimes’