REPORT: Man walks into McDonald’s with a dead raccoon
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
A dead raccoon found its way into a California McDonald’s on Sunday when a man brought the bloody carcass in and placed it on a table.
The hazardous situation unfolded just before 7 a.m. when an unidentified man was caught on Facebook live, posted by Chris Brooks, sitting alongside the critter at the chain’s Potrero Avenue and 16th Street restaurant in San Francisco.
The article goes on to state the following:
The video appeared to show an older man with white hair sitting next to the raccoon. An employee pointed toward the man, who then left the table — abandoning the deceased “trash panda” — and walked around the store, seemingly talking to people.
McDonald’s told Fox News that immediately after the incident, the fast-food restaurant closed.
— Bettyblaze (@Bettyblaze) January 10, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Tulsi Gabbard’s hairstyle draws more attention than her answers
- REPORT: Beto resorts to speaking Spanish in debate answer, though doesn’t give an actual answer
- REPORT: Mom posts warning about popular video game after 7-year-old’s avatar ‘violently gang raped’
- VIDEO: Young Man Confronts Vehicle Full Of Russian Soldiers During Road Rage Incident
- REPORT: ‘Latinos For Trump’ Launching In Miami as Democrats target Florida Hispanics for 2020
- EXCLUSIVE: Landowner of private border wall faces charges, prison (video)
- REPORT: Heartbreaking footage reveals Venezuela crisis as mother forced to carry dead daughter through streets
- REPORT: Young female cop shot and killed just 2 weeks after being sworn in
- OpEd: Sen. Marco Rubio: Dems’ court-packing plan is all wrong
- VIDEO: AG Bill Barr surprises DOJ event attendees with stunning bagpipes performance