REPORT: Man walks into McDonald’s with a dead raccoon
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
A dead raccoon found its way into a California McDonald’s on Sunday when a man brought the bloody carcass in and placed it on a table.
The hazardous situation unfolded just before 7 a.m. when an unidentified man was caught on Facebook live, posted by Chris Brooks, sitting alongside the critter at the chain’s Potrero Avenue and 16th Street restaurant in San Francisco.
The article goes on to state the following:
The video appeared to show an older man with white hair sitting next to the raccoon. An employee pointed toward the man, who then left the table — abandoning the deceased “trash panda” — and walked around the store, seemingly talking to people.
McDonald’s told Fox News that immediately after the incident, the fast-food restaurant closed.
— Bettyblaze (@Bettyblaze) January 10, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: White House explains bandage on Trump’s hand, Twitter goes wild (PHOTOS)
- BREAKING: Pelosi sends letter to Trump on his State of the Union address
- VIDEO: Clemson Tigers get ANOTHER meal invite after Trump’s fast-food meal
- REPORT: Kremlin responds to theory of Trump being a ‘Russian agent’
- VIDEO: Border ranchers share alarm about prayer rugs found on their property
- REPORT: Clemson quarterback says White House quote is fake
- REPORT: Rashida Tlaib lambasts ‘right wing media’ over coverage of picture with pro-Hezbollah activist
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez, freshmen Dems attempt to hand deliver request to McConnell (pictures)
- REPORT: House passes relief bill to fund government, six Republicans vote with Dems
- BREAKING: Top Trump official resigned over White House Puerto Rico plan