REPORT: Mar-a-Lago intruder indicted on 2 charges
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by CBSNEWS.COM:
A Chinese woman who was arrested after talking her way into Mar-a-Lago last month has been formally indicted, CBS Miami reports. Yujing Zhang, 32, is charged with lying to a federal agent and entering restricted property without permission.
Prosecutors in court have suggested Zhang could have been trying to spy, but that was not reflected in the court filing Friday.
The article goes on to state the following:
According to the grand jury’s indictment, “when asked whether she was authorized to be at the Mar-a-Lago Club and its grounds, the defendant state she was there to attend a ‘United Nations Friendship Event,’ when in truth and in fact, and as the defendant then and there well knew, no such event was scheduled at Mar-a-Lago and its grounds.”
— CBS News (@CBSNews) April 13, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit CBSNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting CBSNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Mexican troops drew weapons on American soldiers on US side of the border
- Trump administration proposes cuts to e-verify 2020
- VIDEO: Tucker On Democrats’ Reactions To Trump Sanctuary Idea: ‘It Sounds A Little … Racist!’
- VIDEO: Maxine Waters meets her match, debates woman on the street
- UPDATE: Joe Biden doesn’t recall alleged kissing incident from 2014
- REPORT: Former Obama White House counsel set to stand trial
- VIDEO: Pint-sized Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez impersonator cracks up the internet
- VIDEO: Fox News Contributor Says Hillary ‘Gave’ Russians Money During 2016 Campaign
- About (ratings)