REPORT: Maryland college student charged with hate crime for racist graffiti
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
A college student in Maryland has been charged with hate crimes for racist graffiti he allegedly scrawled across a campus bathroom.
Flynn Arthur was charged by Baltimore County police Monday for the hate crimes he allegedly committed at Goucher College, according to the Baltimore Sun.
The article goes on to state the following:
Arthur was arrested Thursday for charges of malicious destruction of property.The 21-year-old student reportedly told police he had “bottled up anger” that caused him to deface the bathroom with a backward swastika and the dorm room numbers of black students. Goucher College has banned him from campus.
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- EXCLUSIVE: Obama lashes out at Republicans over ruling against his ‘Obamacare’ program’, urges more people to enroll
- VIDEO: Trump makes unannounced visit to Arlington National Cemetery during laying of wreaths
- REPORT: Documents reveal urgent actions taken by Obama State Department on ‘Russiagate’ just prior to Trump inauguration
- VIDEO: Father of Guatemalan girl who died in US custody speaks out
- VIDEO: Walmart employee goes rogue, uses intercom to announce he’s quitting: ‘Nobody should work here – ever!’
- REPORT: John McCain’s family turns on Martha McSally
- BREAKING: FBI Releases Key Steele Dossier Document
- Trump Tweet: Outrage over new discovery on texts between Strzok and Page
- REPORT: Bombshell report contradicts Kamala Harris’s claim denying knowledge of misconduct allegations against aide
- VIDEO: Ginsburg responds to question about her health and her ribs