REPORT: Maryland college student charged with hate crime for racist graffiti
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
A college student in Maryland has been charged with hate crimes for racist graffiti he allegedly scrawled across a campus bathroom.
Flynn Arthur was charged by Baltimore County police Monday for the hate crimes he allegedly committed at Goucher College, according to the Baltimore Sun.
The article goes on to state the following:
Arthur was arrested Thursday for charges of malicious destruction of property.The 21-year-old student reportedly told police he had “bottled up anger” that caused him to deface the bathroom with a backward swastika and the dorm room numbers of black students. Goucher College has banned him from campus.
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Oklahoma teen accused of threatening to shoot ‘400 people for fun,’ officers make chilling find at her home
- REPORT: GOP signals unease with Barr’s gun plan
- REPORT: NYT reporters make new claim against Kavanaugh
- TRUMP TWEETS: Responds to news report about ‘whistleblower complaint’
- REPORT: Student’s questionable school lunch post goes viral: ‘Sad excuse for a meal’
- BREAKING: Patriots star dumped by Nike after being accused of rape
- Florida sheriff reports about armed officer on school campus
- REPORT: Two former Congressional Black Caucus chairmen back 2020 candidate
- REPORT: ‘Kangaroo justice’: William Barr slams Obama Education Department
- VIDEO: “I hung up the phone and cried”: Dana Perino on the setback that led her to the White House