REPORT: Maryland college student charged with hate crime for racist graffiti
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
A college student in Maryland has been charged with hate crimes for racist graffiti he allegedly scrawled across a campus bathroom.
Flynn Arthur was charged by Baltimore County police Monday for the hate crimes he allegedly committed at Goucher College, according to the Baltimore Sun.
The article goes on to state the following:
Arthur was arrested Thursday for charges of malicious destruction of property.The 21-year-old student reportedly told police he had “bottled up anger” that caused him to deface the bathroom with a backward swastika and the dorm room numbers of black students. Goucher College has banned him from campus.
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Judge denies DACA student’s request to remain in the country
- REPORT: Deal on Trump border bill looks dim before break
- WARNING: Dramatic bodycam video documents ambush that killed rookie cop
- BREAKING: Iran lawmakers chant ‘Death to America’ as U.S. called ‘terrorist’
- REPORT: Buckingham Palace calls pest control after Queen ‘horrified’ by rodents in royal kitchen
- VIDEO: ‘Police Haters’ Taunt Officers At Scene Of Shooting That Killed Female Cop