REPORT: Maryland college student charged with hate crime for racist graffiti
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
A college student in Maryland has been charged with hate crimes for racist graffiti he allegedly scrawled across a campus bathroom.
Flynn Arthur was charged by Baltimore County police Monday for the hate crimes he allegedly committed at Goucher College, according to the Baltimore Sun.
The article goes on to state the following:
Arthur was arrested Thursday for charges of malicious destruction of property.The 21-year-old student reportedly told police he had “bottled up anger” that caused him to deface the bathroom with a backward swastika and the dorm room numbers of black students. Goucher College has banned him from campus.
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: New details emerge on judge who upheld subpoenas on Trump’s bank records
- BREAKING: Lone Republican blocks House passage of disaster relief bill
- REPORT: Calif. Senate passes humongous spending plan that would expand benefits to people in U.S. illegally
- REPORT: House Intelligence enjoys breakthrough with Justice Department
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham predicts Dems’ reaction to declassification of documents on Trump campaign surveillance
- REPORT: Trump, Pelosi wage Twitter war over ‘stammer’ video
- REPORT: Meteorologist fact-checks Ocasio-Cortez after her bizarre claim about tornado
- REPORT: Suspected illegal immigrant accused of impregnating 11-year-old girl [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Twitter permanently bans two famous Trump antagonists
- REPORT: Harvey Weinstein reaches massive deal to settle sex assault civil suits