REPORT: Mass Immigration Spurring ‘Seismic Demographic Shift’ In Major City
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by BREITBART.COM:
Mass immigration to the Greater Boston area has spurred a “seismic demographic shift” over the last three decades, the Boston Globe writes.
A report by the Boston Globe titled, “Immigration has transformed Greater Boston over the last three decades” details a new study by researchers from Boston Indicators, the Boston Foundation, the University of Massachusetts Boston, and the University of Massachusetts Donahue Institute that reveals how the country’s legal immigration levels — as more than 1.2 million nationals are brought to the U.S. every year — are leading to significant changes in the region.
The article goes on to state the following:
Foreign-born workers, for example, have made up nearly 80 percent of the increase in the Massachusetts labor force, underscoring big business’s desire to increase legal immigration levels to import more workers, more consumers, and keep U.S. wages low.
— Boston Herald (@bostonherald) May 11, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit BREITBART.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- EXCLUSIVE: Chris Pratt criticized for wearing patriotic flag shirt; here’s how you can take a stand
- REPORT: Trump fires back with blistering tweet at Tillerson over Putin statement
- REPORT: 18-year-old pilot and pageant queen dies in fiery plane crash
- Team DML Membership Confirmation
- REPORT: Bill Gates dethroned, no longer second richest person in the world
- REPORT: Ilhan Omar to introduce resolution supporting Israel boycotts [VIDEO]
- VIDEO: Black Conservative Shreds Ayanna Pressley’s Racial Purity Comments