REPORT: Mass Immigration Spurring ‘Seismic Demographic Shift’ In Major City
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by BREITBART.COM:
Mass immigration to the Greater Boston area has spurred a “seismic demographic shift” over the last three decades, the Boston Globe writes.
A report by the Boston Globe titled, “Immigration has transformed Greater Boston over the last three decades” details a new study by researchers from Boston Indicators, the Boston Foundation, the University of Massachusetts Boston, and the University of Massachusetts Donahue Institute that reveals how the country’s legal immigration levels — as more than 1.2 million nationals are brought to the U.S. every year — are leading to significant changes in the region.
The article goes on to state the following:
Foreign-born workers, for example, have made up nearly 80 percent of the increase in the Massachusetts labor force, underscoring big business’s desire to increase legal immigration levels to import more workers, more consumers, and keep U.S. wages low.
— Boston Herald (@bostonherald) May 11, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit BREITBART.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting BREITBART.COM
Trending on DML News
- Footage of NY legislator’s embarrassing traffic stop released to the public (VIDEO)
- REPORT: Lion kills worker after escaping enclosure at North Carolina animal center
- REPORT: Dershowitz suggests FBI ‘thoroughly’ investigate Swetnick affidavit, Avenatti responds
- REPORT: High school student killed, 3 teens injured in crash one day after prom
- REPORT: CNN host calls Benghazi scandal a ‘sham’ during debate on Mueller probe
- REPORT: State House votes to expand number of medical professions allowed to perform abortions
- REPORT: Ben Carson sends Oreos to Democrat who quizzed him
- BREAKING: Pelosi speaks after closed-door Dem meeting, makes allegation against Trump [VIDEO]
- EXCLUSIVE: Pelosi gives her version of explosive meeting with Trump [VIDEO]
- REPORT: McConnell campaign raises stunning haul from ‘Cocaine Mitch’ T-shirt sales