REPORT: Mattis suggests Trump might learn about leadership from his book
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Former Defense Secretary Jim Mattis is on tour promoting his book Call Sign Chaos: Learning to Lead, and while he wants to talk about what he learned leading troops in combat, all interviewers want to know about is his experience working for President Trump.
Trump, who has a well-known aversion to heavy reading, is not likely to crack the Mattis book, but in an interview with the Washington Examiner, Mattis says anyone who does might pick up a few hints on how to be a better leader.
The article goes on to state the following:
“I am not giving political advice right now,” he told the Washington Examiner. “As far as do I want him to read the book? Well, I think anybody who’s in a leadership position that wants to see what worked for me can read the book and then see if any of it matches their challenges.”
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Chris Wallace challenges Hakeem Jeffries’ claim that souvenir pen ceremony was ‘solemn’
- VIDEO: Graham announces probability of dismissing impeachment articles right away
- REPORT: New Jersey cop makes devastating decision as first responders tried to rescue him from crash
- REPORT: Horrific accident involving 2 cars leaves woman dead
- REPORT: 10 year-old injury leads to death — and a homicide ruling
- REPORT: Democratic lawmaker dismisses Nunes lawsuit threat: ‘Take your letter and shove it’
- REPORT: Popular Dem says Bidens will become the ‘bigger scandal’ if they testify
- REPORT: Missing California couple found dead in Mexico
- REPORT: Biden campaign issues warning to media ahead of impeachment trial
- VIDEO: Cruise line makes claim about granddad holding tot before she fell off ship