REPORT: Maxine Waters’ Campaign ‘Debt’ to Daughter Skyrockets
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FreeBeacon:
The amount of reported debt owed from Rep. Maxine Waters (D., Calif.) to her daughter for running a lucrative campaign operation shot up $90,000 in a matter of weeks, according to new filings to the Federal Election Commission.
Karen Waters, the daughter of Rep. Waters, is in charge of a slate mailer—or endorsement mailer—operation for her mother’s campaign committee that has pulled in generous payments from other political committees.
The article goes on to state the following:
In order to appear on the mailers, which contain a sample ballot and quote of support from Waters, a politician must pay Waters’ campaign from their own committee. Oftentimes these payments range anywhere between $2,000 and $30,000. The mailers are sent to residents in South Central Los Angeles.
The operation has proved profitable for Karen Waters, who has collected $800,000 since 2004 when the Federal Election Commission granted Waters permission to run the mailers from her federal campaign committee.
CLICK HERE to read more from the Free Beacon.
— Matthew Continetti (@continetti) December 14, 2018
To get more information about this article, please visit FreeBeacon. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting FreeBeacon
Trending on DML News
- POLL: Do you approve of President Trump cancelling Pelosi’s foreign trip?
- Trump Tweets: Disputed BuzzFeed report and ‘a son that loves his dad’
- REPORT: Trump administration issues stricter rules on travel for lawmakers
- TRUMP TWEET: Makes first public statement on cancelled Pelosi trip
- BREAKING: House Dems to offer additional funding for ‘border security’ to reopen government
- REPORT: Federal raids underway throughout Indianapolis
- BREAKING: Supreme Court scraps arguments on Trump census appeal
- REPORT: Bush calls on Trump, Democrats to ‘put politics aside’ and end the shutdown (picture)
- EXCLUSIVE: DML rips into five Democrats on Twitter
- REPORT: Poll: Voters in red state view Pelosi more favorably than Trump