REPORT: Maxine Waters’ Campaign ‘Debt’ to Daughter Skyrockets
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FreeBeacon:
The amount of reported debt owed from Rep. Maxine Waters (D., Calif.) to her daughter for running a lucrative campaign operation shot up $90,000 in a matter of weeks, according to new filings to the Federal Election Commission.
Karen Waters, the daughter of Rep. Waters, is in charge of a slate mailer—or endorsement mailer—operation for her mother’s campaign committee that has pulled in generous payments from other political committees.
The article goes on to state the following:
In order to appear on the mailers, which contain a sample ballot and quote of support from Waters, a politician must pay Waters’ campaign from their own committee. Oftentimes these payments range anywhere between $2,000 and $30,000. The mailers are sent to residents in South Central Los Angeles.
The operation has proved profitable for Karen Waters, who has collected $800,000 since 2004 when the Federal Election Commission granted Waters permission to run the mailers from her federal campaign committee.
CLICK HERE to read more from the Free Beacon.
— Matthew Continetti (@continetti) December 14, 2018
To get more information about this article, please visit FreeBeacon. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- Submit News
- REPORT: Twitter goes wild over Nancy Pelosi’s yellow motorcycle jacket
- EXCLUSIVE: Immigrant student from Venezuela sounds LOUD alarm against socialism (VIDEO)
- REPORT PROBLEM
- REPORT: Boy who was slashed in the throat by mom dies while standing in lunch line at school
- DML LIVE: How to email your disgust to Fox News for screwing Trump (Fri – June 14)
- REPORT: NYPD cop identified who killed himself behind Staten Island precinct
- REPORT: Nationwide ‘Impeach Donald Trump’ Rallies Launch Saturday
- CLAIM: School system having 10-year-old girls conduct “condom races”