REPORT: Maxine Waters fires back at Ben Carson
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Democratic California Rep. Maxine Waters escalated her recent war of words with Housing and Urban Development Secretary Ben Carson after he accused her of lacking the basic manners he learned as a child.
“Ben Carson is like a duck out of water and has been a complete failure at HUD. His basic philosophy is antithetical to his duties and HUD’s mission,” Waters told the Washington Examiner on Wednesday. “If he is sincere in wanting to have a constructive, bipartisan conversation with me, he can start by providing substantive answers to the numerous questions posed in my Oct. 28 letter and public support for the Ending Homelessness Act.”
The article goes on to state the following:
She added, “In the meantime, he should contain his tantrums and leave his mother out of this.”
On Monday, Carson had written a blistering letter to Waters, after she called him “shameless” for wanting to move homeless people off the streets in California.
In his letter to Waters, Carson wrote: “Indeed, shamelessness exists in Washington. Shamelessness is a career politician of 30 years laying blame. Shamelessness is allowing more than 55,000 Americans to live on the very streets they represent. Shamelessness is allowing anyone other than a biological female into a battered women’s shelter.”
— pvl (@pvl02) November 19, 2019
“Ben Carson is like a duck out of water and has been a complete failure at HUD.”
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) November 20, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Video captures horrifying moment of deadly New Zealand volcano eruption, Americans among tourists trapped on island
- REPORT: Social Security announces Cost of Living increase for 2020
- VIDEO: ‘I Shouldn’t Have Done It’: Elizabeth Warren Apologizes When Confronted About Native American Claims
- REPORT: Biden: ‘Nobody warned me’ about Hunter and Ukraine because Beau was dying
- VIDEO: Graham: We Will End Impeachment Trial ‘As Quickly As Possible’
- VIDEO: Protestor interrupts impeachment hearing, screams at Nadler, hauled out of room
- VIDEO: Witness makes admission about Ukranian phone call, Schiff jumps in to halt Nunes’s questioning
- VIDEO: ‘They’re irrelevant’: Nadler defends not calling Republican witnesses for impeachment
- BREAKING: Chilling new details revealed about Saudi students’ actions before Florida naval base attack [VIDEO]
- REPORT: New Muslim congresswoman flips after election, now supports anti-Israel boycott