REPORT: McCaskill and GOP ‘Yale’ opponent spar over definition of a truck
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Sen. Claire McCaskill (D-Mo.) fact-checked her Republican opponent, state Attorney General Josh Hawley, jabbing him as a “Yale law grad” after he challenged her to a series of debates on the back of a trailer.
Hawley, who won the Republican nomination in the Senate race on Tuesday, wasted no time on Wednesday in challenging McCaskill to a debate.
The article goes on to state the following:
“I set up a flatbed truck that we can take anywhere across the state. I’ll take it to any courthouse – or if necessary to any airport tarmac to meet your plane,” he said, referring to her use of a private plane for parts of a RV tour of Missouri.
McCaskill hit back at Hawley later Wednesday, writing, “Note to Yale law grad: the thing you are standing on is a trailer. The picture below it is a flatbed truck.”a
.@clairecmc – I set up a flatbed truck that we can take anywhere across the state. I’ll take it to any courthouse – or if necessary to any airport tarmac to meet your plane. You name the time & the place. #MOSen pic.twitter.com/NSfgF9fbXY
— Josh Hawley (@HawleyMO) August 8, 2018
Note to Yale law grad: the thing you are standing on is a trailer. The picture below it is a flatbed truck. See you at our first debate! 😬 pic.twitter.com/w9Ib72fbQ4
— Claire McCaskill (@clairecmc) August 8, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by TheHill.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- POLL: Do you believe the migrant caravan will actually be turned away at the U.S. border?
- REPORT: AP changes headline after outraged liberals complain about description of illegal caravan
- Trump Tweets: Releases statement on unstoppable caravan
- EXCLUSIVE: Hondurans caravan members carry their flag, burn US flag with swastika painted on it (PHOTO)
- REPORT: Bernie Sanders pours cold water on blue wave
- VIDEO: Bangladeshis Joined Migrant Caravan In Guatemala, Univision Correspondent Reports
- REPORT: Grassley demands, and receives, explanation for Air Force’s $326G coffee cup spending
- VIDEO: Pelosi responds when asked whether she will be next House Speaker
- BREAKING: Michael Avenatti hit with HUGE DEFEAT in ex-colleague’s lawsuit
- REPORT: Restaurant where McConnell accosted releases statement