REPORT: McCaskill and GOP ‘Yale’ opponent spar over definition of a truck
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Sen. Claire McCaskill (D-Mo.) fact-checked her Republican opponent, state Attorney General Josh Hawley, jabbing him as a “Yale law grad” after he challenged her to a series of debates on the back of a trailer.
Hawley, who won the Republican nomination in the Senate race on Tuesday, wasted no time on Wednesday in challenging McCaskill to a debate.
The article goes on to state the following:
“I set up a flatbed truck that we can take anywhere across the state. I’ll take it to any courthouse – or if necessary to any airport tarmac to meet your plane,” he said, referring to her use of a private plane for parts of a RV tour of Missouri.
McCaskill hit back at Hawley later Wednesday, writing, “Note to Yale law grad: the thing you are standing on is a trailer. The picture below it is a flatbed truck.”a
.@clairecmc – I set up a flatbed truck that we can take anywhere across the state. I’ll take it to any courthouse – or if necessary to any airport tarmac to meet your plane. You name the time & the place. #MOSen pic.twitter.com/NSfgF9fbXY
— Josh Hawley (@HawleyMO) August 8, 2018
Note to Yale law grad: the thing you are standing on is a trailer. The picture below it is a flatbed truck. See you at our first debate! 😬 pic.twitter.com/w9Ib72fbQ4
— Claire McCaskill (@clairecmc) August 8, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by TheHill.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Former ‘Apprentice’ Troy McClain responds to allegations that he played ‘N-word’ tape for Omarosa
- VIDEO: Omarosa drops new bombshell, makes claim about Trump’s knowledge of hacked DNC emails
- BREAKING: Trump campaign takes legal action, seeks ‘millions’ against Omarosa for violating nondisclosure
- BREAKING: Kansas Gov. concedes race for GOP nomination to Trump ally Kris Kobach (VIDEO)
- VIDEO: Katrina Pierson releases statement after Omarosa releases audio discussing ‘N-word’ tape
- DML TV: Heroic mom fights off child-snatcher in broad daylight
- BREAKING: Former Trump employee releases statement on Omarosa
- BREAKING: At least 5 shot inside Philadelphia-area Walmart, suspect in custody
- REPORT: Omarosa responds to arbitration action filed by Trump campaign
- REPORT: Philadelphia mom who paid $25k for prom send off is charged with defrauding US government