REPORT: McDonald’s employee turns 92, says he has no plans to retire
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
This man is truly dedicated to his job. A McDonald’s worker recently celebrated an important birthday. Not only has the nonagenarian been working at the company for more than two decades, but he can also now say he’s one of the oldest employees to wear the uniform.
The article goes on to state the following:
Despite turning 92 years old on Saturday, Ike Baker has no plans on retiring, WTVC reports. In fact, he told the news outlet that he hopes to work at the restaurant in Dayton, Tenn., for at least another 10 years.
Working as a host, Baker’s duties include greeting the customers and making sure that everyone has what they need. The happy employee has been working for McDonald’s for 21 years. The restaurant’s manager, Sabina Kaylor, told the outlet that Baker is popular with everybody. According to her, not only is he still sharp and active, but he’s also a pleasure to work with.
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: ‘Blood Drained From Adam Schiff’s Face’: John Barrasso Says Schiff’s ‘Parody’ Backfired
- REPORT: News outlet blasted by police for breaking news of Kobe Bryant’s death before family could be notified
- REPORT: Another country offers to pick up Harry and Meghan’s massive security bill
- VIDEO: Chris Wallace confronts Dershowitz over impeachment
- VIDEO: Tucker Carlson: Adam Schiff is turning into a Tom Clancy character
- VIDEO: Angel Mom rips into Biden, Dems over ‘illegal alien criminals first’ agenda
- VIDEO: “God help me, I did it.” Megyn Kelly reveals she complied with demeaning request by Roger Ailes
- REPORT: Republican AGs Say Bloomberg Is Secretly Embedding An Army Of Anti-Trump Attorneys Inside State Offices
- JUST IN: Deadly avalanche barrels down on visitors of US ski resort
- REPORT: Adam Schiff proposes method to overrule Republicans and settle dispute over witnesses