REPORT: Media outlet obtains blistering email John Kelly wrote about Elizabeth Warren
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by BUZZFEEDNEWS.COM:
WASHINGTON — White House chief of staff John Kelly called Sen. Elizabeth Warren an “impolite arrogant woman” in a private email he exchanged last year with his top aide following a telephone conversation with the Massachusetts Democrat about the Trump administration’s travel ban.
“Absolutely most insulting conversation I have ever had with anyone,” Kelly, then serving as the secretary of homeland security, wrote to Kevin Carroll, who was then his senior counselor at the Department of Homeland Security, in an email from Feb. 8, 2017. “What an impolite arrogant woman. She immediately began insulting our people accusing them of not following the court order, insulting and abusive behavior towards those covered by the pause, blah blah blah.”
The article goes on to state the following:
The court order Kelly had referred to was a temporary restraining order issued by federal judges in Massachusetts and New York on Jan. 28 and 29, 2017, which blocked the implementation of President Donald Trump’s executive order that sought to ban citizens from seven majority-Muslim nations from entering the US in response to an ACLU lawsuit.
Kelly’s email, along with thousands of others he sent and received, was obtained by BuzzFeed News from the Department of Homeland Security in response to a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit.
CLICK HERE to see the emails and read the complete report from BuzzFeed News.
NEW from me via #FOIA: John Kelly called Elizabeth Warren an “impolite arrogant woman” in an email following a conversation he had with her about Trump’s travel ban.
“Absolutely most insulting conversation I have ever had with anyone,” Kelly wrotehttps://t.co/XzSkJGCdzr
— Jason Leopold (@JasonLeopold) October 11, 2018
It’s so hard for these men, being held publicly accountable by women…Kelly Called Warren an ”Impolite Arrogant Woman,” to which staffer replied, “Too bad Senate Majority Leader McConnell couldn’t order her to be quiet again!” https://t.co/oUVaV3FzJJ #neverthelessshepersisted
— Soraya Chemaly (@schemaly) October 12, 2018
— Salvador Hernandez (@SalHernandez) October 11, 2018
The story here isn’t that John Kelly is a sexist piece of garbage. It’s that he “blah blah blah”ed human rights being violated and the administration breaking the fucking law. https://t.co/RRJUwv0NB4
— Beth Schacter (@bethshax) October 11, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by BUZZFEEDNEWS.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting BUZZFEEDNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News
- OpEd: Venezuelan who fled socialism publishes alarming warning on Ocasio-Cortez’s ‘Green New Deal’
- BREAKING: ‘Empire’ producers announce decision on Jussie Smollett following charges
- REPORT: Democrat congress members took $60,000 trip to attend Beyonce concert in South Africa
- VIDEO: Trump has a plan to deal with attempt to block emergency order
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez rips media for reporting on her new luxury high-rise
- VIDEO: State senator calls U.S. flag a ‘rag,’ compares it to Nazi symbol, GOP senator gives emotional response
- VIDEO: Roseanne Barr releases video blasting Ocasio-Cortez and socialism
- VIDEO: Boy, 4, dies after being impaled in freak household accident
- REPORT: Covington Catholic lawyer ‘looking very carefully’ at Bill Maher over ‘defamatory’ statements (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Singer R. Kelly Charged With Aggravated Criminal Sexual Abuse