REPORT: Medical Examiner Identifies Another 9/11 WTC Victim
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by NBCNEWYORK.COM:
New York City’s medical examiner has identified the remains of another victim of the 9/11 attacks on the World Trade Center, using DNA testing on remains recovered in 2013.
The Office of the Chief Medical Examiner said the man’s name was being withheld. He becomes the 1,643rd victim identied of the 2,753 people reported missing.
The article goes on to state the following:
Some 40 percent of the attack’s victims remain unidentified.
— WXOW News 19 (@WXOW) June 11, 2019
This is sobering:
The New York City Medical Examiner has just identified the 1,643rd victim of the 9/11 attacks in New York City. His remains were recovered in 2013; the Medical Examiner is not releasing his name.
— Katie Hinman (@khinman) June 10, 2019
Authorities have identified the remains of a 9/11 victim found at the World Trade Center https://t.co/RogXK4zxQu
— WCBS Newsradio 880 (@wcbs880) June 11, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit NBCNEWYORK.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Rep. Gaetz makes rare move to join Dem on amendment to block Trump on Iran
- BREAKING: Minnesota Lawmaker Calls For Ethics Investigation Into Rep. Ilhan Omar [VIDEO]
- UPDATE: David Ortiz shooting: Authorities reveal plot to kill ‘Big Papi’, 6 detained
- REPORT: DNA tests reveal shocking percentage of suspected fraudulent migrant families were unrelated
- VIDEO: Trump presents Medal of Honor to Staff Sergeant David Bellavia
- REPORT: Tear Gas And Cages: What Immigration Enforcement Looked Like Under Vice President Joe Biden (PICTURES)
- BREAKING: Podium placement for first Democratic debate revealed
- REPORT: Gillibrand announces progress toward securing 9/11 victim benefits
- REPORT: ‘Latinos For Trump’ Launching In Miami as Democrats target Florida Hispanics for 2020
- REPORT: Young female cop shot and killed just 2 weeks after being sworn in