REPORT: Medical Examiner Identifies Another 9/11 WTC Victim
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by NBCNEWYORK.COM:
New York City’s medical examiner has identified the remains of another victim of the 9/11 attacks on the World Trade Center, using DNA testing on remains recovered in 2013.
The Office of the Chief Medical Examiner said the man’s name was being withheld. He becomes the 1,643rd victim identied of the 2,753 people reported missing.
The article goes on to state the following:
Some 40 percent of the attack’s victims remain unidentified.
— WXOW News 19 (@WXOW) June 11, 2019
This is sobering:
The New York City Medical Examiner has just identified the 1,643rd victim of the 9/11 attacks in New York City. His remains were recovered in 2013; the Medical Examiner is not releasing his name.
— Katie Hinman (@khinman) June 10, 2019
Authorities have identified the remains of a 9/11 victim found at the World Trade Center https://t.co/RogXK4zxQu
— WCBS Newsradio 880 (@wcbs880) June 11, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit NBCNEWYORK.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Oklahoma teen accused of threatening to shoot ‘400 people for fun,’ officers make chilling find at her home
- REPORT: GOP signals unease with Barr’s gun plan
- REPORT: NYT reporters make new claim against Kavanaugh
- TRUMP TWEETS: Responds to news report about ‘whistleblower complaint’
- REPORT: Student’s questionable school lunch post goes viral: ‘Sad excuse for a meal’
- BREAKING: Patriots star dumped by Nike after being accused of rape
- Florida sheriff reports about armed officer on school campus
- REPORT: Two former Congressional Black Caucus chairmen back 2020 candidate
- REPORT: ‘Kangaroo justice’: William Barr slams Obama Education Department
- VIDEO: “I hung up the phone and cried”: Dana Perino on the setback that led her to the White House