REPORT: Megyn Kelly rips Seth Meyers for tweet mocking murdered Americans
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Former NBC host Megyn Kelly ripped Seth Meyers for a tweet sent from his late-night program’s official account mocking President Trump’s border wall address and broaching the victims of murders committed by those in the country illegally.
“Is this Oval Office: SVU?” the Meyers account asked, referring to “Special Victims Unit,” after the president mentioned several cases during his nationally televised address.
Is this Oval Office: SVU?
— Late Night with Seth Meyers (@LateNightSeth) January 9, 2019
The article goes on to state the following:
“I’m sure that’s hysterical to the families of the murder victims the president just discussed,” wrote Kelly, who co-moderated the first GOP debate in Aug. 2015 and was on the receiving end of Trump attacks for months afterward.
I’m sure that’s hysterical to the families of the murder victims the president just discussed. https://t.co/XOOWeWZMSp
— Megyn Kelly (@megynkelly) January 9, 2019
Over 4,600 people have commented on Meyers’ statement, with the majority slamming him over it. They include the following:
just wondering if there was anything less funny than seth meyers – turns out, it’s his twitter feed. https://t.co/rwISQW10oh
— GregGutfeld (@greggutfeld) January 9, 2019
Several years ago I sat behind Seth Meyers at a Yankee game & accidentally spilled a beer on him. I apologized. I withdraw that apology. https://t.co/sy2E8GuKMQ
— Arthur Schwartz (@ArthurSchwartz) January 9, 2019
— Mike Cernovich 🦍🇺🇸 (@Cernovich) January 9, 2019
Why is @NBC mocking Americans who are murdered by illegal aliens? Trump addresses the effects of illegal aliens flooding into our country, and @SethMeyers thinks it’s funny. Sick. https://t.co/QGg3U4lV6K
— Mark Dice (@MarkDice) January 9, 2019
Some Twitter users blasted Meyers with photos of those killed by illegal aliens, and of their funeral services.
I’ve always enjoyed your humor but this is offensive. Fine if you don’t want the wall but please don’t make jokes about victims & their families. No one deserves to die and if they do, we can honor their memories. You’re nothing short of a disgrace for forgetting that.
— Kara Lynch (@realkaralynch) January 9, 2019
It’s not funny at all. pic.twitter.com/fiwEqFoSk9
— April (@aprilnotmay2) January 9, 2019
No, it’s real life. pic.twitter.com/9JTr6b9Xne
— ForAmerica (@ForAmerica) January 9, 2019
Say that to their face(s)… pic.twitter.com/dxsCQ4X8Fc
— Maggie (@drillanwr) January 9, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: American Islamic Group launches effort demanding Jeanine Pirro, Tucker Carlson be FIRED by Fox News
- REPORT: Update on Fox News host Jeanine Pirro program
- POLL: Do you view Trump’s attacks on McCain as disrespectful?
- REPORT: Country singer dead at 35 after accidental shooting
- BREAKING: Former Muslim Murdoch Executive Says He Quit Over Fox’s ‘Anti-Muslim Rhetoric’ (AUDIO)
- VIDEO: Chris Kyle’s Iraqi interpreter gets US citizenship, has something say about Trump’s immigration policy
- BREAKING: Marine Corps commandant warns deploying troops to the border poses ‘unacceptable risk’
- BREAKING: Clinton, in newly revealed emails, discussed classified foreign policy matters, secretive ‘private’ comms channel with Israel
- REPORT: Sen. McSally spoke with Trump over McCain attacks
- REPORT: WikiLeaks founder releases statement on House Judiciary request for documents