REPORT: Megyn Kelly: Tara Reade’s response to polygraph question could be a sign
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Journalist Megyn Kelly speculated that Tara Reade’s refusal to take a polygraph test could be a sign that she’s not being truthful in her allegations against former Vice President Joe Biden.
Kelly, who recently landed Reade’s first televised interview since Biden addressed her allegations of sexual harassment and assault, shared some of her thoughts on Reade’s veracity in an interview with Sinclair host Eric Bolling.
The article goes on to state the following:
“There has to be something wrong with Tara Reade if she’s made this up,” Kelly said. “My own belief is that she has very good evidence she did tell at least two people about the alleged assault at or around the time that it happened … I think there’s a very strong case.”
WATCH: Megyn Kelly Says Tara Reade’s Refusal to Take Polygraph Could Be ‘Sign of Deception’.
— 🇺🇸 ERIC BOLLING 🇺🇸 (@ericbolling) May 21, 2020
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Hillary STUNS with Memorial Day message ignoring military and supporting Dem governor
- REPORT: California makes announcement on reopening places of worship, in-store retail shopping
- REPORT: GOP Senate chairmen ask DOJ for records on former DNC consultant
- JUST IN: State House passes bill restricting medical treatments for transgender youth
- VIDEO: Dem governor breaks own rules, caught without a mask at beach