REPORT: Melania Dazzles In Black Gown At Ford’s Theater Gala [PHOTOS]
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by DAILYCALLER.COM:
Melania Trump dazzled Sunday night in a black gown as the Honorary Chair at a Ford’s Theater Gala to honor President Abraham Lincoln.
“Thank you @Fordstheatre & the talented performers for a special evening celebrating the arts & the legacy of former President Lincoln. Congratulations to @jacknicklaus & Sheila Johnson, the recipients of the Lincoln Medal,” the first lady captioned her post on Instagram, along with a handful of pictures from the evening of the her looking incredible in the silver and black sleeveless floor-length gown.
The article goes on to state the following:
At the end of the night’s performances, the first lady delivered remarks thanking Ford’s Theatre and the performers for a “wonderful evening.”
Thank you @Fordstheatre & the talented performers for a special evening celebrating the arts & the legacy of former President Lincoln. Congratulations to @jacknicklaus & Sheila Johnson, the recipients of the Lincoln Medal! pic.twitter.com/EEJLhLn5qb
— Melania Trump (@FLOTUS) June 11, 2018
— Steve Herman (@W7VOA) June 11, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by DAILYCALLER.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: FOX affiliate staffer fired after TV station airs grotesque, altered video of President Trump
- BREAKING: Anti-Trump activists hold rallies across US to call for impeachment [VIDEOS, PICTURES]
- TRILOGY DVD (They Come to America I, II, and III)
- VIDEO: Trump comments on Navy UFO sightings
- REPORT: Popular teen magazine promotes prostitution, sexting, to an audience of minors
- VIDEO: Fan who threw beer on NFL player should be prosecuted, agent says
- REPORT: Muslim Mob Burns Christian Church After Arrest
- REPORT: NYPD cop identified who killed himself behind Staten Island precinct
- DML LIVE: Update on TeamDML email campaign to Fox News (Sun – June 16)
- Audio from Amtrak derailment (listen)